What Servers online atm?

Join Discord

helpmeplay

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
May 21, 2005
Any decent or even 5+ user count server online atm? As Furian is down for few weeks and Some Crusade server given away items.

DemonGM

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Dec 16, 2010
phoenix up and online been up almost 2months and started to get are act together and getting new content into game and adding peoples suggestions into game now if you like to give us ago once autopatcher up and running thats just my veiw but i work there and have about 24 users on at peak time not that good but we trying to improve

BeerNMoney

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Apr 9, 2010
Hmm highest level classes on phoenix?.
also rivalry between guilds?

Thanks in advance.

DemonGM

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Dec 16, 2010
are fourm on lomcn in its own section

Phoenix - med rate now easy to hit level 40 people in game give you items as they want people to fight and make a guild
leveling caves more new caves fishing tigers quests on rubym2 files iceman running it along side me
lms
highest level 49 avarge level 43 and that only takes player around 4days

bosses drop items there is new items being added now with better stats then the euro ones and open to suggestion to improve server
sunnies stack pots stack

loads little things in game

helpmeplay

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
May 21, 2005
are fourm on lomcn in its own section

Phoenix - med rate now easy to hit level 40 people in game give you items as they want people to fight and make a guild
leveling caves more new caves fishing tigers quests on rubym2 files iceman running it along side me
lms
highest level 49 avarge level 43 and that only takes player around 4days

bosses drop items there is new items being added now with better stats then the euro ones and open to suggestion to improve server
sunnies stack pots stack

loads little things in game

will give it a try, thanks

this the correct post http://www.lomcn.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?69931-Rise-of-Phoenix-Mir-II ??

Zer0

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Nov 8, 2003
Wow, now that Crusade has gone offline, things are not looking good lol. Has there ever been a situation like this where no 2.3 server was up?

BeerNMoney

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Apr 9, 2010
Wow, now that Crusade has gone offline, things are not looking good lol. Has there ever been a situation like this where no 2.3 server was up?

Ino yeah if one comes up now usercount would be good.

Zer0

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Nov 8, 2003
Even World of Heroes is down atm for 2 days. MMORPGGEEK's servers have all gone down too... 4H? I think i'm gonna... have to... go... out.. woooot!!!!