Votes: 19 34.5%
  • Other (Please state)

Votes: 5 9.1%

• Total voters

Gamedude

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Sep 23, 2003
What type of server do you like? (Can choose more than one)

I'm gonna make a server and need to know what people like :)

Last edited:

AriaQ

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Mar 8, 2004
UK
i like a server with lots of new places to explore and lots of side quests :)
i dont like teles. . . makes it to esay, i like walking places and meeting people on the way
MMORPG's aint suposta be fast paced there suposta be slow. . . develping your char meating gr8 friends, lerning new things and most of all having fun :) - this is only my opinon

Blaminator

VIP
Golden Oldie
Loyal Member
Jul 11, 2003
London
Heh, sounds like your a fan of euromir :| The point of private servers is to have more fun, not run around like a lost n00b

zeddicus

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 16, 2003
high stats, fast leveling, lots of pvp or pking, lots of spawns, a good time! lol

YoYoYo

Milo's Sex Slave
Golden Oldie
May 11, 2003
My house
Blaminator said:
Heh, sounds like your a fan of euromir :| The point of private servers is to have more fun, not run around like a lost n00b
Some people like that on a private server cause they cant get it on euro mir cause of payment or jsut stupid gamenetwork.

Wond

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Feb 24, 2004
IRELAND
medium stats, fast leveling, 1/2 decent community on it, a few quests n some nice hunting spots.

AriaQ

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Mar 8, 2004
UK
Blam. . . this is my opinon, i dont realy cear if you like it or not but playing on the same maps, quests mobs gets boaring sfter a while, >>>>I<<<< like it this way, thats one of the resons i moved to PS, but as i no alot of ppl don't so my server wont be they perfect server for me it will be good for every 1, so blam dont spam :P . . . im a poet and i didnt even relise it. . .

Last edited:

Gamedude

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Sep 23, 2003
aria said:
Blam. . . this is my opinon, i dont realy cear if you like it or not but playing on the same maps, quests mobs gets boaring sfter a while, >>>>I<<<< like it this way, thats one of the resons i moved to PS, but as i no alot of ppl don't so my server wont be they perfect server for me it will be good for every 1, so blam dont spam :P . . . im a poet and i didnt even relise it. . .

hmmmmm... i dont get nething outta that. i'll try using babblefish :P

Nema

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 5, 2003
Wond said:
medium stats, fast leveling, 1/2 decent community on it, a few quests n some nice hunting spots.

exactly the same,

medium stats, and fast lvling (whats the point playing a server for 3 weeks getting to lvl 35, then the server goes down?)

Pyraine

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Feb 22, 2004
Aggresion
other

I like original servers, coz regardless of stats, at the moment, all servers are the same, which is why I think I will be playing Zarloc ALOT when it comes out, if you want my opinion, try and make it so it's Linear, and give it a plot (even if it's only a thin one)

Bless

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Mar 23, 2003
I like a medium level start - like 26, with about three to four times exp.

Exact stats of euro mir.

Oberon

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Oct 12, 2004
In Orbit around Uranus
Levelling? Any, as long as I level.
Stats? Any, as long as I don't die instantly.
Community? That's the big one. If you have even 1 grief player on your server, say goodbye to it.