smoochy boys on tour
Status
Not open for further replies.

Richens

LOMCN VIP (Mapper)
VIP
Jul 28, 2004
UK - Midlands
What would be your perfect map/maps, e.g what size,shape,colour,look to it,effect,Everything!! Even draw a picture of it in paint or something..

Just want to know what people are after now days as there arn't that many requests.

Mine would be a nice mediumish size dungeon which i wouldn't get bored of hunting in with several floors that look nice every where you go.

Adamsy

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Oct 2, 2004
Peterlee, CountyDurham (UK)
can't be bothered with a pic lol. But medium size maps with several floors and the maps looking as if your some sort sewer with water as a floor, dark green/slimey walls. You get the jist.

Richens

LOMCN VIP (Mapper)
VIP
Jul 28, 2004
UK - Midlands
Couldn't find slime kind of water that would go with the walls lol..

Best i could do :whathuh: Would need some more tiles/objects if any one has them?

slime.jpg

Blaminator

VIP
Golden Oldie
Loyal Member
Jul 11, 2003
London
Big town like MW, desert floor MW walls, one small enterance to the town, few buildings, one plain area for the SZ with a pot / repair shop in it, a few torches here and there

Far

tsniffer
Staff member
Developer
May 19, 2003
2 ideas iv always wanted...

a cavern with a largish ship in it, you can walk on to the ship via a plank, and walk around a C shape in the cavern. (almost made this myself - just couldnt get the cavern look right)

a mine, which actually looked like real mines do, with mine carts on a long track going down thin corridors. with shaft pits etc..

The rest of my ideas contain some graphical work, so i wont mention them lol.

LyricalG

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Sep 30, 2003
Ireland
My dream map would be...

a Huge Castle using all of the key mobs... e.g. 1st 2nd floor ST mobs 3rd 4th floor WT mobs 5th 6th floor ZT mobs so on so on... all blending together making it one big final boss castle...

Samm

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Dec 12, 2004
A big map incorporating several provinces, all of which have new designs.

Lilcooldoode

LOMCN Developer
Developer
May 10, 2003
Yes
LyricalG said:
My dream map would be...

a Huge Castle using all of the key mobs... e.g. 1st 2nd floor ST mobs 3rd 4th floor WT mobs 5th 6th floor ZT mobs so on so on... all blending together making it one big final boss castle...

BDD tbh.

Mask

Banned
Banned
Golden Oldie
Jun 20, 2003
United Kingdom
a minas tirith style castle/city and providence like gondor. from lord of the rings. :tonbricnk

Last edited:

anto135

A giant castle with a town ontop witch is the home map and you need to go down two floors full of mobs before you get outside and sometimes mobs get on the top floor and everyone needs to battle em off.

sparx14

anto121 said:
A giant castle with a town ontop witch is the home map and you need to go down two floors full of mobs before you get outside and sometimes mobs get on the top floor and everyone needs to battle em off.

so basicly what mask said lol, although your explanation is better, and it sounds like a good idea ^^

Zidio

Banned
Banned
Golden Oldie
Nov 2, 2005
LOMCN
lmao i shouldnt think so there probly wasnt even any point in bumpin this 1+ year old thread lol! bit silly Danoobo

Status
Not open for further replies.