[Other] What would you like in Mir3?

LegionMir3

LOMCN n00bie
May 16, 2014
If the source code was public what would you want added?

Personally the only two things I can think of is Mircraft and an additional class. Probably Archer over Assassin.

Zordon

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Apr 26, 2008
Manchester, UK
Add the 4 set up box we had on official to save 4 different skill set ups (very useful for tao and wizz, also for warr with the 50+ skills added).

Add a box on the character screen showing current velocity (again useful with velocity caps to see how much you have without having to work it out, as its only stat we cant see anywhere).

A nice amount of monsters/armours/weapon skins etc would be nice. It gets boring seeing almost every set in game looking the same. So a wider choice would be nice even if it means a much larger client :)

dsmir3

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Mar 12, 2010
The skill setup is already in the latest set of files.

chimera

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Jul 30, 2003
UK
TBH the only thing I would do is slim down the info at the bottom and put a permanent chat line in with high visibility, that's it.

LegionMir3

LOMCN n00bie
May 16, 2014
Add the 4 set up box we had on official to save 4 different skill set ups (very useful for tao and wizz, also for warr with the 50+ skills added).

Add a box on the character screen showing current velocity (again useful with velocity caps to see how much you have without having to work it out, as its only stat we cant see anywhere).

A nice amount of monsters/armours/weapon skins etc would be nice. It gets boring seeing almost every set in game looking the same. So a wider choice would be nice even if it means a much larger client :)
The new king files support all of this (apart from velocity).

The skill setup is already in the latest set of files.
How do you use it?

TBH the only thing I would do is slim down the info at the bottom and put a permanent chat line in with high visibility, that's it.
All the Chinese stuff? when items drop etc

Two other things I can think of are:

Roll system
Quest icons

idaBigA

Holley Mir 3!!
VIP
Oct 28, 2003
Stoke, UK
If the source code was public what would you want added?

Personally the only two things I can think of is Mircraft and an additional class. Probably Archer over Assassin.
From what I have heard of Mir Craft, I would have thought it would simply be scriptable..

Can someone tell me EXACTLY how it works, I could make one then.

LegionMir3

LOMCN n00bie
May 16, 2014
http://forum.zed.ro/files/mir_craft_205.png

Players collect wood and meat. Go to the MirHQ and convert it into upgrades/units which attack the opposite team.

We can't put AI into teams which is why we can't add the event.

Also you can't speak to Monsters like you can NPCs but you can work around that. Another thing is EvilEmpire didn't push these towers when it attacked them.

BoomBoom

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 16, 2013
The new king files have the command

#ACT
MONTEAMMARK

I guess that would do it? I have only found it listed on one website though and tried getting it working without any success.

chinaboy

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Feb 14, 2012
china
The new king files have the command

#ACT
MONTEAMMARK

I guess that would do it? I have only found it listed on one website though and tried getting it working without any success.
This is not a king engine script commands .
This is the gsp script commands.Estimates king engine does not support

LegionMir3

LOMCN n00bie
May 16, 2014
Can't get MONTEAMMARK working. Tried everything I can think of.

It is in the files though chinaboy, if it wasn't there would be a error in the console saying invalid command?

For example when I try "
TEAMMARK"

9:22:59 PM:Script error at #ACT: "TEAMMARK

lancelot1

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Sep 26, 2007

What 50+ skills?!

jaffar91

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 10, 2011
personally i wouldnt add another class to mir 3, i really dont think it needs it. When there all balanced by a GM who knows what there doing it works well.

sgf

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 13, 2012
how about the dymic water effect....the mir3 is good game,but the water effect not good....
and how add ship.... in the game...