Staff member
Administrator
Mar 26, 2003
Sheffield
Hi people

my recommendation:

Beta for - Destiny - on 9th

[video=youtube;UQMtEyhaS0w]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UQMtEyhaS0w[/video]

its pretty dam cool on the first beta, second time round im keen to see what more they have to offer
im not going to say much but this game is definately a winner
its made by makers of call of duty and halo :) converted into a MMORPG

you gotta love the sound of this let alone feel the urge to play this!

i played the first beta and i have to say i absolutly loved it, all i need now is a clan and im off!
im going to pre order this

so let me know if you guys get this , ill add ya n ill show you up with my Mythic skill ya nah meaaan!? :P lolz

anyways
mucho love to you gamers

tata for now

They having another Beta? on PS4?

Tai

HEAD CAPTAIN
Staff member
Administrator
May 11, 2003
United Kingdom
Adios.

A rule for all but not for Tai as normal? Infract yourself for posting something that isn't relevant to the thread.

My post was on topic, Far decided he'd try be a smart ... like normal thinking he's some how better than another.

My quote was this "Mir/Mir/Mir - which is Mir in European, Mir in American, and Mir in Chinese/Korean."

Mir/Mir/Mir - which is Mir in Europe, America, China and Korea would have been a better way to word it rather than "in European" that's like saying it's a different language which was a snide hit at my post.
Because the game I play here an there has had several names in the past and present I thought adding that information to my post would be relevant to the topic it's self and where servers were/are located.

This is the reason why I (and possibly others?) dispise the LOMCN authority, ban for something that didn't exist, ignore their own rules (not actually banning cheaters but letting them stay here with the usename in tact) the list could go on but working through the night isn't much fun and this time I will go back to being quiet, leave those asking for help in heroes section go unassisted because LOMCN clearly don't care right?

LOMCN the joke.

The odd joke/spam post is the privilege I've earned for putting in the hours that keeps this place afloat. You're still banging on like an old woman about being banned by LeoCrasher about a gazillion years ago and holding it as a grudge over the "LOMCN authority"

Two words: personality bypass

neptuneshaun

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jun 17, 2007
if your still looking for a fairly new MMO have you tried Path of Exile?? I personally think its addictive and also is everything Diablo 3 should of been. bit confusing to start with as the gems are your skills and also there is no "skill tree" for each class so your not set to what you have to have. attributes table is massive and looks like it will take some game time to get round it tbh.

Tai

HEAD CAPTAIN
Staff member
Administrator
May 11, 2003
United Kingdom
if your still looking for a fairly new MMO have you tried Path of Exile?? I personally think its addictive and also is everything Diablo 3 should of been. bit confusing to start with as the gems are your skills and also there is no "skill tree" for each class so your not set to what you have to have. attributes table is massive and looks like it will take some game time to get round it tbh.

It's not an mmo buddy it's all instanced so there's never like more than 10 people on the same map.

Myth for some reason I really want to play Destiny with you when it's out. Add my XBL - xXTaironeXx