Whats going on?

LeoCrasher

blah.png

The top image is the design, and the bottom image is what it looks like when it is saved. As you can see the colours are very different. Does anyone have a clue why this is? Ive tried loadsa different file types and settings but this happens everytime and is getting most annoying ><.

Ne help appreciated ^^

/Leo

LeoCrasher

Well it happens in both Photoshop 7 and 8, and isn't effected by file type and settings. I suspected colour profiles but it isn't those either.

/Leo

Viola A.I.

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Aug 14, 2003
Newcastle - UK
This could mean a lot of problems from file quality to magnetic charge on your monitor. Sometimes the colours will display differently when the file is saved, especially with difference clouds (if thats the correct background effect).

Love

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Apr 27, 2004
The Garden
LeoCrasher said:
Well it happens in both Photoshop 7 and 8, and isn't effected by file type and settings. I suspected colour profiles but it isn't those either.

/Leo

the one in you sig looks fine to me (proper colour).

Lilcooldoode

LOMCN Developer
Developer
May 10, 2003
Yes
Hate said:
the one in you sig looks fine to me (proper colour).

I guess the print screen button was used there though, i think she wants to know how to make it work like that saving it properly...Hate smells.

Love

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Apr 27, 2004
The Garden
Chesnut said:
I guess the print screen button was used there though, i think she wants to know how to make it work like that saving it properly...Hate smells.

ok then.....chesnut smells more :P

HogX

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
May 19, 2004
Grimsby.
It looks good in both selections anyway. - The one in your sig' with the yellow glow dosn't.

LeoCrasher

The glow is done by the forum - the image is the same as the top one in the attachment (yes its a print screen chessy). I liked the yellow glow *sniff*

/Leo

LeoCrasher

fdgrvfd!!!111!!!11!!! lololol!!!111!!!

Look what u made me do! :'(

/Leo

LeoCrasher

But I like my pathetic pink glow of cute fluffy n00bism. :(

EDIT: Solved the problem btw, its that my monitor used a different colour profile to PS7. So I copied the one from PS7 into colour mangement for windows, and set it as default ^^. All works fine now.

/Leo

Last edited:

HogX

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
May 19, 2004
Grimsby.
Leo -

Ban?

Anyway, i like your image! (Not the stupid ass glow). It has nice colours and the cloudy effect is really smooth.

WOW! That was really creative.

P.S WeOwn is crap!

LeoCrasher

HogX said:
Leo -

Ban?

Anyway, i like your image! (Not the stupid ass glow). It has nice colours and the cloudy effect is really smooth.

WOW! That was really creative.

P.S WeOwn is crap!

Ban what... the air? Talk sense hun lol!

Tyvm for ur comments *ego expands*(but doesn't negativly effect other forum users ;))

/Leo

YoYoYo

Milo's Sex Slave
Golden Oldie
May 11, 2003
My house
Chesnut said:
Got that right :D and finally someone got my name right, im always been called Chestnut ¬.¬
I call you chesnut :P

And your signature looks nice leo.

Last edited: