What's with this guys?

Love

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Apr 27, 2004
The Garden
it means its fux0rd.

probably something to do with FF but i dont use that peice of crap so i wouldn't know, and nor do i care.

<TT>

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Feb 6, 2005
his phone # is as follows:

calls will cost 1 pound a min.Please ask prermition from the tax payer before you make the call

Rick-e

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Aug 2, 2003
Brighton, UK.
It's because you use Firefox I think.

Also, your screen resoloution is ****.

Is that 800*600? *Smack*

Ragnar

Hallowed be thy name
Legendary
Golden Oldie
Loyal Member
Jul 20, 2004
Love said:
it means its fux0rd.

probably something to do with FF but i dont use that peice of crap so i wouldn't know, and nor do i care.
firefox owns internet explorer and it is a proven fact !

internet explorer >>>:fthrower:<<<<<<firefox

+1+1=3

LOMCN n00bie
Mar 1, 2005
I heard its commonly a sympton of having your dick to close to your ear.

Love

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Apr 27, 2004
The Garden
ingel said:
firefox owns internet explorer and it is a proven fact !

internet explorer >>>:fthrower:<<<<<<firefox

No, the only fact that is proven by using FF is your too stupid to protect your PC properly, ive not been hacked or caught out by any viruses simply because i have got my settings in IE sorted and have a good firewall/AV and Anti-Spyware programs.

now im not saying IE is better than FF, im just saying your an idiot if you get hacked and you lay the blame on IE.

I also have ActiveX controls blocked so ner :P

Dataforce

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Apr 15, 2003
Tabbed Browsing is the most useful feature of FF imo, along with the ability to parse HTML/CSS Correctly,

IE seriously lacks the the parsing domain.

In answer to the first question: its todo with the fact the forum renders things using % of screen width
your resolution is stupidly small, and the "thread icon" thing is too large for silly resolutions, thus it expands the width of the icons layer, but not the background layer, thus the background layer suits your resolution, but the new post, and post-icon bit do not.

@Hate, FF aint a Piece of Crap, its a work of art :P