When I try to join a server...

LordLucas

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Dec 13, 2003
Ok so i type pass word log in choose char click start it flys trough that door and then sends me to desktop is it that I have wrong IP or what?

Pervert

nope...many ppl get sended to the desktop...u just have to w8 a while and than enter the minimized legend of mir again and it will get u in game

Upvote 0

Zeph

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Mar 29, 2003
If you are running Windows XP you could un-install KB 824141 this caused the game to minimise on some graphics cards.

Upvote 0

LordLucas

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Dec 13, 2003
NO NO NO... Guys and Gals it flashes white once and then just sends me to desktop. I know what you guys ment that it minimized I use to have that bu tthen I deleted that one file and it jsut crashes the game now...

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Forbes

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
May 4, 2003
Bonnie Scotland
LordLucas said:
NO NO NO... Guys and Gals it flashes white once and then just sends me to desktop. I know what you guys ment that it minimized I use to have that bu tthen I deleted that one file and it jsut crashes the game now...
LordLucas please read all posts properly before replying

Upvote 0

ShadowStar

Does every1 here have there EI in korean and the menu is all weird and u cant tell whats what ?

Upvote 0

LordLucas

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Dec 13, 2003
Huh?? I don't know what happens but it just flashes and kicks me off game!Not that it minimzes.

Upvote 0

LordLucas

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Dec 13, 2003
I got the right exe Im trying to paly dragon net and on the post it has the files i use those.

Upvote 0