When I was just 15 years old. A true story..

smoochy boys on tour

Scorpian

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jul 8, 2003
Manchester
When I was just 15 years old... I was summoned from euro mir to play Anarchy15's ktest server. It was a fun summer. I was hapily the strongest pvp'er on there and won all the last man standing competitions, although certain GM's did their best to favour their friends. Haha I still won. Stupid GMs.

After this ktest server went down I got hold of the server files, at this point they had just begun to spread their wings into many hands. I had a LAN server for a while, me and my brother would PVP in some kind of euro mir fantasy. Finally MSRF (Mir server resouce forum) was formed, the father of LOMCN, at this time everyone was helpful and everything was shared (Much has changed I know).

On November 2nd 2002 Project69 hit the world, wide, web.

I am now 21. An old man some say, old but wise. Six years has passed since I first posted an advertisement on Game Guru, six years since the first IP of Project69 was spawned, six years since the first light shon on the one, the only, The Project69.

Big thanks goes out to all the players, past present and future. Banned, unbanned, quit and returned. To all those that have donated to ensure Project69's fate, seriously good online stability, and great entertainment to all the family. To my friends who didn't help at all but got me drunk a lot, and of course to the LOMCN community who may have helped Project69 in some way shape or form.

To 6 more :cheers:

Prai

Most Importantest
VIP
Sep 10, 2004
They try to make you goto rehab but you said *more more more*

Far

tsniffer
Staff member
Developer
May 19, 2003
lets all play p69. awesome server.

IceSlice

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
May 24, 2005
Under the Sea :O
then go do it fag.

anyway, grats scorp i remember the good ol days bout 3 yr ago but moved to aussie now its 2 step lag and cnt really pvp or anything, but gl on it.

/Mrbeefy

Last edited:

Andreas

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Mar 12, 2008
Timisoara
cheers to a great server that will never ever DIE

if i may ask , scorp , from where comes the ame project69 , have a story :P or no :)?

TravisW

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Sep 4, 2007
Is a great server, people should take notes.
I'd rather play this server than ANY of the other ones listed in the top 10 currently in adverts. Especially the ones you KNOW are in it just for the money, then will close in a few months claiming some excuse, like having a baby./

Scorpian

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jul 8, 2003
Manchester
cheers to a great server that will never ever DIE

if i may ask , scorp , from where comes the ame project69 , have a story :P or no :)?

The 69 is a crude yin yang symbol. The project was to create a balance for the crap euro mir that had infected this world.

>DMX<

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Aug 16, 2005
Manchester
Great achievement no deneying, but its a shame your past antics on 69 ****ed alot of people of.

Zen2

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jul 26, 2007
Why the hell would you run a private server for 6 years!!! lol sounds quite boring if you ask me, God bless the poor souls who have been hooked playing since day 1!!!!

/Zen2

~Webby~

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Aug 6, 2004
Manchester
Why the hell would you run a private server for 6 years!!! lol sounds quite boring if you ask me, God bless the poor souls who have been hooked playing since day 1!!!!

/Zen2

Wouldn't suprise me if hes earnt a little bit from it tbh.

HeadHunter

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jun 18, 2007
Stoke, UK
Congrats Scorp ;)

Didn't know you were that young mate! :P

Hope it carries on for a longer period of time.

/Jenix

Killmaster

Legend
Legendary
Golden Oldie
Loyal Member
Nov 13, 2003
n1. i used to love playing it when i left euro but once i played a high rate server i got too lazy to level ect :D.

This is the exact reason why I can't play low rate servers now lol.
I remember playing P69, I was one of the first people to log in :)
I remember finding the details on an orange forum. God knows how I remember the colour but hey :)

Scorpian

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jul 8, 2003
Manchester
tbh it aint even that slow leveling. I reckon someone who knows what he/she is doing could make to the top 20 in 2-3 months regular but not obsessive playing

Just because its so old people assume its disgustingly low rate

lordatrox

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 28, 2008
Gratz on the long running of your server :D

and if people still enjoy playing it and the owners still enjoy running it, why not keep it going for 6 years.

/Torni

Follower

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Apr 2, 2005
Australia
I really wouldn't mind starting this.

Australian net speeds are ridiculess compared to UK... i get 2 step lag when i play.

running 2.5gig ram dual cor 2.6ghz processor and geforce 8400 256mb graphics, like i say... just ashame im on 8meg :( not fast enough :cray:

azzi

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Aug 16, 2005
Youve done well wid server mate, Grats on it and all but. Its just not my type so i wont ever play. Sorry. Still nicely done though and good one on keeping people interested for so long :D