Where has Legend V2 gone?

smoochy boys on tour
Status
Not open for further replies.

Loki

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jul 25, 2009
I know you guys have been having a bit of trouble and that Ice might buy files, but why's it gone?

IceMan

Hero's Act Mir 2
Legendary
Apr 17, 2003
Update on Legend

on or around 9-27/-928
The server is planning a stress test of Legend Server
at this we are at 2.3 stage with 100% tiger system and the Assassin class at 100% we hope!

We'll be testing skills for all classes ,monster,npc systems,assassin,tigers and afew other!

@reportbug
a form will show in game
and u can report bugs
from ingame

I'll keep you posted!

ty
Ice

Last edited:

kyndigs

LOMCN Developer
Developer
Feb 19, 2009
Reading, UK
bugsg.png

New way of reporting bugs from ingame, will mean people can report bugs straight away instead of leaving it till later and forgetting.

Bugs will be logged to a database on the server.

Tallos

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 7, 2009
Very good addition, I'm not sure just how much you can do with these files, but would it be possible to add sub-sections like WoW has to their ticketing system? Ie having Account/Mob/Map/DropFile/Item sections.

In the short-run it won't be much use, but if you amass a large number of players, the tickets soon build up and it's difficult to find out which is actually important and which is just some nub who's not bothered to read the forums.

Andreas

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Mar 12, 2008
Timisoara
bugsg.png

New way of reporting bugs from ingame, will mean people can report bugs straight away instead of leaving it till later and forgetting.

Bugs will be logged to a database on the server.

like always AMAZING KIN =D

ohh yea ben why didnt u do the same oh yea because ur a dump ass

Tallos

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 7, 2009
like always AMAZING KIN =D

ohh yea ben why didnt u do the same oh yea because ur a dump ass

Excellent contribution to the thread, if you don't want to bring their efforts down, do yourself a favour and be quiet. I'm sick to the back teeth of the moronic, childish behaviour here - Just because you don't like someone doesn't mean you have to have a go at them at every given opportunity, some people seriously need to grow up.

Apologies to the Legend V2 team, someone really needs to full their finger out on the Admin side and start bashing skulls, this is getting silly.

Killmaster

Legend
Legendary
Golden Oldie
Loyal Member
Nov 13, 2003
Question is now answered. Locked before more infractions need to be given out.

Status
Not open for further replies.