Heroes Which SQL Best!!!

mattimean

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jun 7, 2012
Oh. How Are Files Edited Etc?? Newbie At This Lol.

---------- Post added at 10:31 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:25 PM ----------

F**k It All To Complicated To Me. Now Says Connection Closed And My Ip Addy Changed So Changed It Files And Still Not Working So Summat Not Right Lol. I'll Stick To Just Playing Revenge 2.

Upvote 0

Ilsta

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Feb 20, 2012
Just run the server offline unless you want others to connect ? also you edit thedatabase using microsoft access or there is a mirdb editor in the tools folder. These files are far from complicated lol, download, extract maps, run server and log in.

Upvote 0

mattimean

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jun 7, 2012
u got teamviewer?? i changed all the ip addresses i know of needed to and still no lucky. wondering if u can help?

Upvote 0

mattimean

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jun 7, 2012
ok i got it running online. my lappy didnt have access so downloaded it but dont seem to wonna work lol. there seems to be so many bugs in the files it pointless tryna work wit them even if i cud.

Upvote 0

mattimean

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jun 7, 2012
yea the bottom too out the 3 of them as the 1st didnt work. 1. HM still goes even wen MP run out. 2. gems dont work. 3. ET dont drop in DV. 4. fox map files in folder but not in game. list goes on.

---------- Post added at 03:05 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:04 AM ----------

oh rage and pro field wen u click them in bag dont work wen u try learn them.

Upvote 0

Ilsta

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Feb 20, 2012
Gems dont work in these files, but there is a different upgrade system. May of been a fake et ? rage and profield are not in these files but you can use the custom magic and sort of script your own. Read up on the heroes files are.

Upvote 0