Which type of cigarettes do you smoke?

smoochy boys on tour

Which type of cigarette are you most likely to smoke?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

lewis

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jan 15, 2004
Southampton
Smoking is for gays.

Flame on!

Well my guess is that you smoke then :P lol. Me and my Mrs both smoke but obviously we both aint gay unless we are leading a life full of lies haha.

Errrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr! Camel STINK!

yes like a camels....... but after smoking them constantly for a while on holiday you get used to it and they are cheap cheap lol.

elohelMeight

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Feb 8, 2004
Surrey
tend to smoke rollies, cutters choice or sometimes Royals. When on holiday i smoke Camel :P

I was under the impression that only homeless people smoke cutters choice, purely because it is such a terrible tobacco. Contains more tree than tobacco.

lewis

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jan 15, 2004
Southampton
well if that was true they wouldn't really make much money out of it would they lol, cutters choice actualy is very smooth tasting and easier to smoke than GV, and how is there more tree in it? I think it's drum that has the big lumps which look like bits of tree in it. Know many people who prefer cutters choice rather than any other hand rolling tobacco.

Prai

Most Importantest
VIP
Sep 10, 2004
I couldn't be assed rolling my own, id rather pay that extra for the chore done for me.

elohelMeight

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Feb 8, 2004
Surrey
It was sarcasm lewis. Never! CC always has hench chunks of trunk in it.

Only 1 of my mates & my dad smoke rolls. My mate smokes Amber Leaf & my dad smokes Drum. Either of those > Cutters Choice. For joint purposes anyway, would never smoke a roll up tbh.

lewis

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jan 15, 2004
Southampton
i mainly smoke roll ups to save bit of money and i smoke less when i have to roll them which is a good thing. If i have a pack of fags there i rinse through them as i don't have to bother rolling one. To be honest id rather not smoke at all but quitting has failed 3 times with me, even after quitting for 9 months i still had the addiction and got back on the ciggys :(

Prai

Most Importantest
VIP
Sep 10, 2004
I smoke 20 a day... I need to either give up or cut down. It takes the piss walking to the shop!

elohelMeight

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Feb 8, 2004
Surrey
Haha, -1 will power.

Also, roll ups are nowhere near as bad for you, summin like 12 roll ups is the equivalent of 1 cigarette.

I smoked about 20 a day, started smoking bud, now I smoke 1 normal cigarette a day, if that. Only way Prai, start smoking drugs!

Xanan

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Jan 5, 2006
Im surprised not so many of you picked mayfair. It's easily the most bought cigarette when im stuck working kiosk.

Although i dont smoke, anything, well except shisha every so often. But its not drug/death stick.

/Gand

Prai

Most Importantest
VIP
Sep 10, 2004
I Love Shisha, Double Apple (Y)...

And Mayfair round here are a cheap cigarette, there like a last resort when the shops are empty.

lewis

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jan 15, 2004
Southampton
Haha, -1 will power.

Also, roll ups are nowhere near as bad for you, summin like 12 roll ups is the equivalent of 1 cigarette.

I smoked about 20 a day, started smoking bud, now I smoke 1 normal cigarette a day, if that. Only way Prai, start smoking drugs!

i tend to only smoke when i get bored, i just need something to do when i'm bored then i get the craving kicking in, and at work i get some days where there is nothing to do at all exept play a bit of XBOX or PS3 in the office, or go out for a ciggy every hour lol. My Mrs wants me to quit, so i say to her you keep my mind occupied 24/7 and i can quit easily, and obv you know what that involves lol, so made me think, the number 1 way to quit smoking is to have sex 24/7, unles you smoke while having sex, which would be a bit hard and cause a few burns lol.

Last edited:

Prai

Most Importantest
VIP
Sep 10, 2004
i tend to only smoke when i get bored, i just need something to do when i'm bored then i get the craving kicking in, and at work i get some days where there is nothing to do at all exept play a bit of XBOX or PS3 in the office, or go out for a ciggy every hour lol.

Wanna trade jobs?

lewis

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jan 15, 2004
Southampton
Wanna trade jobs?

honestly mate is sounds cushy having some days where we can just **** around and do what we like, but after a while you will get so bored the most interesting thing you can think of doing sometimes is sitting there picking your nose lol.

Prai

Most Importantest
VIP
Sep 10, 2004
honestly mate is sounds cushy having some days where we can just **** around and do what we like, but after a while you will get so bored the most interesting thing you can think of doing sometimes is sitting there picking your nose lol.

Id be sending at least 1000 text per day working there...