sepiroth

look to the sky
Veteran
Jan 25, 2004
Scotland
POSTED BY KANE!!

Simple thread -

Some people i know wanted to bring whiplash back -

They asked me for files - i said i had deleted - but i told em where to get them..

They are currently re-making whiplash..bad or good idea?

Personally WhIpLaSh Died with the depature of me, hate, and final..No doubt miles will go back to it when it comes up - hes addicated tbh.

Blaminator

VIP
Golden Oldie
Loyal Member
Jul 11, 2003
London
KaNe, wtf you doin on other peoples accounts? -.- and I got the files oO miles sentme

moved to general server chat ;)

Last edited:

sepiroth

look to the sky
Veteran
Jan 25, 2004
Scotland
rar u on my account fs bah not fair use your own

and btw BRING WHIPLASH BACK !!!!!!! with the 1.8 files it will 0wn :)

seemed to go downhill wen whiplash e.i was coming up. Would have been good

and another thing. I don't think anyone can create a good whiplash. You would be missing a key part.. the original creater with all the ideas and knowledge

Last edited:

XScorpionX

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Dec 20, 2003
United States, New York
Didn't like whiplash :S.

1) Because Of Horrible Community..everyone gave me a terrible welcome when I first came on.

2) Mob Lag -_-;;

3) *Adds On With Mob Lag* Like hell is its hard to level and its overpowered. When you level 28 it like a biatch getting to 30 for a gold star :S. Plus the mob lag..I neva go to 30 oO. I got to level 29 and left cuz of community and mob lag ><.

luttolad

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
May 19, 2003
Leicestershire, England
Scorpion you kinda did deserve what you got after what you and wizzzzy were saying to some of the people on there, but yes the community was still abit crappy. For some reason easy to level servers attract arseholes.

And Pyraine everywhere I go you've spammed. Just cos you've changed oyur name doesn;t mean it gives you the right to spam more.

It would be nice to see whiplash back because it was quite a fun server, though last time it came back it went down after about 2 weeks soI don't think I owuld bother if it came up again.

XScorpionX

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Dec 20, 2003
United States, New York
luttolad said:
Scorpion you kinda did deserve what you got after what you and wizzzzy were saying to some of the people on there, but yes the community was still abit crappy. For some reason easy to level servers attract arseholes.

And Pyraine everywhere I go you've spammed. Just cos you've changed oyur name doesn;t mean it gives you the right to spam more.

It would be nice to see whiplash back because it was quite a fun server, though last time it came back it went down after about 2 weeks soI don't think I owuld bother if it came up again.
???, some people pked my m8 wizzzzzzy so I sed some bad stuff so I didn't deserve it ;p .

Miles

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Mar 27, 2003
Althrough its old it was a great server, its been up loads though but hell you might aswell try it again KaNe

/Miles

Pyraine

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Feb 22, 2004
Aggresion
my friend, luttoload...tell me what your definition of spam is, because I don't think you actually know

Llama

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Dec 24, 2003
WhIpLaSh died :S

But i guess me and mart will be on there like normal if it goes up

Most probs get banned again >:P

WhIpLaSh JuNkIe FoR LiFe

cilla

spam : when some 1 is trying 2get there post count up cus they have no life and they are just speaking CrAp

fordy8

Whiplash was a great server, although i only played for a week then it went down, but i wud definatly play it if it went up again :).

Blaminator

VIP
Golden Oldie
Loyal Member
Jul 11, 2003
London
Coz WhIpLaSh is a classic server, even though it doesnt change....hmm your right, KaNe, allow me to modify the files and change the server? Coz if you do i will :D

^G0trex

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Nov 7, 2003
Bham
its old, its gone its dead n buryed and all rotten, its passed its sell by date, how many ppl wanna post "bring whiplash back" or "shud whiplash come back?" every month etc its gettin boring now, let it die

sepiroth

look to the sky
Veteran
Jan 25, 2004
Scotland
anyone remember my guild ~UltimateAngels~ on it:) ?
give whippy a chance it cud b gr8er than b4 if remade.

^G0trex

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Nov 7, 2003
Bham
sepiroth said:
anyone remember my guild ~UltimateAngels~ on it:) ?
give whippy a chance it cud b gr8er than b4 if remade.

give it a chance, how many times do ppl wanna revive it into a poor attempt,

its been up and down more times than a yo yo.

like i said its gettin old seeing posts about it coming back etc

KaNe

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Sep 3, 2003
Scotland
Yeah blam - of course u can re-do it

However - we have a problemo - the whiplash patchs were very muddled up so u will have to re-do the whole db with ur own files -

When i hosted whiplash - even although people knew it was just up for a week or 2 for fun - i still had hard core whiplashers playing it - lvling as hard as they could - but due to miles bugger up with the m2 server it was kinda ruined lol - still on the night which i put it down "once and for all under my name" there was 77 people playing happily

If whiplash is meant to succeed - it will - blams the next best person to run it other than miles

if it is meant to fail - it will - but due to it being whiplash - it won't tbh

died, tbh!

Last edited:

Zip

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jan 24, 2004
Belgium
i want WhIpLaSh bk up, was a vry good server, also like the stats, and lvling it was a vry good server and i think lots of ppl that played want it to be bk up!!!