Status
Not open for further replies.

Benny

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Mar 20, 2004
Ilse of Wight
Please do not connect to the server WhIpLaSh with the IP:82.2.160.161
This server is used to get ID and passwords to hack other mir2 servers.

The real WhIpLaSh will be up in few hours if I can find a host.

Ben.

Pyros

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Apr 16, 2003
so you're saying miles is trying to hack loads of accounts using a fake whiplash? And we're supposed to believe a new member with one post over an administrator?

edit: I'm not saying you're lying actually, since kane isn't on the list of gms, but doesn't seem right.

Last edited:

MiloFoxburr

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Mar 23, 2003
Dublin, Ireland
No way in hell would Miles try to rob accounts And I would trust hm over someone with 1 post

And any use different passes for each server Makes thing alot less hackable

Barthezzz

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 4, 2004
this can be said about any server come back when you have ip proof of this , no point in ruining some ones server because of Vicous Rumours that you may have caused because he has the server name same as yours, when you have a Screen shot of him using somones account with his ip then tell us.

/Angel - Gm of Destiny Server - Coming soon

Miles

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Mar 27, 2003
Ok guys, i've not hosted this WhIpLaSh atall (although people think i have lol) i've just GM'ed it, but basically Bloon didnt do it for the passwords, he was hosting it then a GM (not saying which because he might have been hacked) leveled someone to level 52, and then to level 40 so the host De-Gmed him so atm i dont know whats happening, but i dont think the host did it just for passwords tbh.

/Miles

zeddicus

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 16, 2003
the gm was benny, hence the reason this post was started, but have to admit i heard that bloon was pking every1 on his/her normal char and giving it items etc.

Mace

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
May 22, 2003
im sorry but i just wanna say one thing

make ppl who know whippy gms and host ( host isnt so proberable as we are limited) but seriously think about it more ppl, dont let anyone have power also not so many ive always said a gm with more than 4 gms doesnt trust all of them.

sweetdreams

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Mar 11, 2004
isle of wight
wasnt miles pplz benny is right bloon is doing it for the passwords as well as the ips i ave just laged the server so no can go aint becurse i am bein selfish it becurse of him geting ips and hacking pplz computer if u dont belive me bad luck as i said for nuthouse but am right bloon is a prick is msn is [email protected] or hotmail dunno but if u dont what 2 belive me then thats fine by me but dont risk goin on gamemaster mobs 9999 all round the towns sorry i aint bein selfish doing it for your own gd thx :) hope 2 see u lot on bens whipy be beter then 1 that was up becurse the hosts where bit dum >.<

Kraig

What the heck.. i thought whiplash was a good server..?!

Even though i've never connected..

Almighty

LOMCN n00bie
Aug 12, 2003
It was, and is, it was just this time it was hosted by.. well a bad person lol, the host gave his noob gear and gm lvled im, pked with im + banned ppl for callin the pker a f***in twat etc...

Almighty

LOMCN n00bie
Aug 12, 2003
basically this version of it lasted 26 hrs odd lol, every1 knows now, n hopefully it shall be sorted n bloon can go solo on it, with no1 to annoy or boss.

zeddicus

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 16, 2003
bloons a idiot, went onto my account on ben's whippy and deleted my chars... wow aren't u great u stupid little child who can't handle the pressures of puberty, if there are any.

king_boob99

i didnt do it for p.w`s i done it for the server, i took ben of gm cus he was hacked. i was gonna give him back when he got on msn. bo though he was good, he and kittie cheats i will proove on here if u like. like i said bo though he was good so i got logs got pass`s hacked ppl and gms fuked theres up simple as, i didnt give my chara gear and lvl it, it was already that lvl and gear before i came host/gm .

MasterSamurai

The Whiplash server is gunna be hosted by Mundus, not ne1 else, he is still having prob atm, but will be fixed soon, he is tryin his best.

Mundus

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Mar 3, 2004
Thank you who every you are Master.
Ive spend the last 5 Days fixing my router up, and it is now working.
Just Doing a few fixed and updates and it will be up 24/7 for you all to play.

[psst big thx to Crystal :)]

Status
Not open for further replies.