Join Discord

Wond

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Feb 24, 2004
IRELAND
Everydays a lash up Friday in Ireland!!

Sterotypes ahhhhhh

Well... obviously if you go to the right places, its good enough. But out of the 5 nights a week (wed-sun) that its good to go out around here, Friday is the worst! I be keepin' my $ for Thur / Sat / Sun nights instead!

Far

tsniffer
Staff member
Developer
May 19, 2003
revision :( then work for an hour tomoro at 8am :( :(

Geordiehc

Mad Dog Geo
VIP
Jul 4, 2007
Redditch, UK
Well... obviously if you go to the right places, its good enough. But out of the 5 nights a week (wed-sun) that its good to go out around here, Friday is the worst! I be keepin' my $ for Thur / Sat / Sun nights instead!
Do a house party, never pay a penny for beers :D

Geordiehc

Mad Dog Geo
VIP
Jul 4, 2007
Redditch, UK
guessing ur party sucks then as ur on the pc..
lmao theres a kid here whos never been on msn before lmao and wer pretending theres a fit girl speaking to him and its someone on another comp rofl, gotta b here like but its radge as fu ck, trying to get him to take pics of his pecker and that hahah

Snowman

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
May 30, 2005
lmao theres a kid here whos never been on msn before lmao and wer pretending theres a fit girl speaking to him and its someone on another comp rofl, gotta b here like but its radge as fu ck, trying to get him to take pics of his pecker and that hahah

that last bit is slightly gay...

^G0trex

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Nov 7, 2003
Bham

shens tbh...