Who misses this sorta thing ?

smoochy boys on tour

Tom27

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Sep 15, 2005
Norwich
Tbh i think if a worthwhile company bought the rights to release mir in europe or USA, with some half decent marketing they could make it successful. Mir will always have a place on my PC =D

Bon

Legend
Legendary
Jul 29, 2004
Kent, UK
them pics have gotta be fake

but clearly are from shanda mir can tell with the wis images

shanda > USA

Funpire

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 21, 2007
I woudn't know how to fake a picture like that to be honest. They have got to be genuine. I guess it's possible to have so many players on a chinese server.

Killmaster

Legend
Legendary
Golden Oldie
Loyal Member
Nov 13, 2003
Yeah it defo possible for that amount of people on chinese servers but I don't get how they have such a large screemshot...

Mob characters in my opinion :P

Witty44

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Feb 21, 2010
Mir is dead if you compair it to any game out today, or in the last 2 years. Though in the sense there is still a community, its not.

Problem is the mir community "EURO" is split into so many diffrent servers now, it might aswell be dead.

Would be nice if the people who seem like putting servers up, met up and started Mir Euro again, but updated. People would wait years to see mir back. (High or Low rate)
Mir run by people who actualy like playing mir and enjoy having a server would mean it would actually be worked on and looked after. Obviously it wouldnt be that easy, but i think if you brought the whole mir community togther (Euro) you would get a bigger player count than you think ;)

NightScare

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Nov 11, 2005
Nottingham
Mir is dead if you compair it to any game out today, or in the last 2 years. Though in the sense there is still a community, its not.

Problem is the mir community "EURO" is split into so many diffrent servers now, it might aswell be dead.

Would be nice if the people who seem like putting servers up, met up and started Mir Euro again, but updated. People would wait years to see mir back. (High or Low rate)
Mir run by people who actualy like playing mir and enjoy having a server would mean it would actually be worked on and looked after. Obviously it wouldnt be that easy, but i think if you brought the whole mir community togther (Euro) you would get a bigger player count than you think ;)

i agree wit this guy... LOMCN shud host a server with whole community chipping in, make it a brand new euro, with quest leveling systems battleground, though out bosses ect, just no1 will

rather do there poo'ey little servers
"WORKING TRUST MERCHANT"
"GEMS WORKING"
"PET NPC"
"LEVEL 100 IN 10MINUTES"

and think there uber, lol.

(exception of FH, but bens servers are always donaters orientated, getting lvl 100-150 without exp pots is like doing 0-60 on euro lol.

Andreas

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Mar 12, 2008
Timisoara
i agree wit this guy... LOMCN shud host a server with whole community chipping in, make it a brand new euro, with quest leveling systems battleground, though out bosses ect, just no1 will

rather do there poo'ey little servers
"WORKING TRUST MERCHANT"
"GEMS WORKING"
"PET NPC"
"LEVEL 100 IN 10MINUTES"

and think there uber, lol.

(exception of FH, but bens servers are always donaters orientated, getting lvl 100-150 without exp pots is like doing 0-60 on euro lol.

agree lomcn should have an EURO clone , i would deffo play it

we have official source ( phili one) which is exactly how euro was ( so we can continue from where euro stopped :D) , we got the official drops/stats ...
we dont have any leader who would bothere to do it ....

should we make a poll?

kelvin09

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jul 13, 2008
them screenies look nuts bet it was nuts trying to get thru sabuk gate while pushing past others imagine what it would be like in the palace lol

StevePatti

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Nov 12, 2009
good old days, TheArchons vs revival SW war i will never forget

agree lomcn should have an EURO clone , i would deffo play it

we have official source ( phili one) which is exactly how euro was ( so we can continue from where euro stopped ) , we got the official drops/stats ...
we dont have any leader who would bothere to do it ....

should we make a poll?

if i find a team on here that will help me with a server, im looking to make a clone of euro with a tiny tweeks like x(number) strength of bosses and so on

just need to find programmers

Last edited:

Shady

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Aug 5, 2004
well i dont think mir will die becuse they community is growing (slowly but i saw some new faces) now the old ones cant rly quit mir because is way ti addictive :P u can take a brake of afew months play some ****ty 3D mmrgs and then find out that still mir owns and u want bk :)

very untrue , i know that 90% of the old euro gang left mir for good , including me.

i tried mir3 for 5mins , got bored.

logged on mir2 redux if you dont wanna spend endless cash , then your not gunna have a chance at being good.

everyone is running round in heavenarm and sowg.

mir used to be mint , in euro days but now its gone lol.

i remember when i finaly got in The_Mafia , was mint. ben borrowed me recall set to recall every1 at oks because i was only lvl 34 and T_M owned when its was 30v10.

then i got kicked for stealing a stone that dropped at foxs lmao.

mirs well and truely gone in my eyes.

Purity

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Sep 25, 2007
The only thing is though I doubt no one can be assed to level up Euro style, it just takes too long. Especially when there are servers around at the same time where you can be 50+ in a day or so.

It would be awesome if everyone chipped in their files, ideas etc. and made one big server that was perhaps med rate. But that will never happen.

Shank

The_Mafia
VIP
Dec 4, 2008
those screenys are well old but look good,english mirs dead, small community left anyway

elohelMeight

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Feb 8, 2004
Surrey
Nobody will play a clone of euro. Everybody's already done it, they don't wanna do the same thing all over again. As somebody mentioned, you need a new & improved version with all the features that 4H & Elysian have/had.