Legendary
Adam says:
hey, interesting name
Daltron says:
i'm gay
Adam says:
lol are you
Daltron says:
no, but that usually sends people from lomcn away who want to take up ****loads of my time
Adam says:
sheesh
Adam says:
just saying hi oO if you feel like that why dont you just block them + me ...
Adam says:
infact... ill do you the favour instead... with that attitude god forbid why anyone messages you... soon you wont exactly have the pick of the bunch arrogant little idiot

can't take a ****ing joke

[email protected]

And who said i was little... damn he even ended it with a compliment, i guess i can't be that mad.

Last edited:

Atomicide

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jul 4, 2003
I think the important thing to consider here, is you have just saved yourself a lot of time and effort. They guy was either a retard (who the **** adds people to MSN to compliment their display names?), or was one of those people who wanted help, but pads the conversation out with several hours of small talk.

I think the problems stem from the fact reputation is becoming more and more important on here, and the type of reputation doesnt matter, as long as its there. Like everything else though, new people entering the scene want everything NOW, so instead of climbing the social ladder, they aim for the top.

Far

tsniffer
Staff member
Developer
May 19, 2003
thanks, took me alot of deducting to match the account with the email.

Far

tsniffer
Staff member
Developer
May 19, 2003
any cliffs of this thread I can't be bothered to read it

not really, your mum had sex with milo half way through the thread. but thats about it really.

EDITED.

Last edited:

urbanfox

No Brag, Just Fact
Legendary
Especially considering UrbanSocks has access to the SMod CP and can therefore search for users by email address.. Silly silly Americans :P

Pfft! smods do not have that ability!

Are you sure? Are you positive? Remember, once on the "BLACKLIST" there's no coming off; it's written in the blood of banned users.

I can see how urban struggled with it ^^

No comment.

Last edited:

Atomicide

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jul 4, 2003
Are you sure? Are you positive? Remember, once on the "BLACKLIST" there's no coming off; it's written in the blood of banned users.

Im pretty damn sure I've escaped the BLACKLIST, but then again, Im Atomicide.