Status
Not open for further replies.

Amenovis

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Loyal Member
Jan 9, 2006
Germany
`so ppl what must i do to get a answer here ? and dont say me take the search! and dont say wait! IF ITS POSSIBLE PLS GIVE ME THE ANSWERS I NEED and that pls without stupid comments

if noone are in the possiblity to answer let it me know also pls than i know that someone react that i have written something!
Amenovis

Zidio

Banned
Banned
Golden Oldie
Nov 2, 2005
LOMCN
answer for what may i ask the mir3 part of the forum is basicly exstinkt lol thats probly why ill try help you out although i only realy know my mir 2 stuff ¬_¬ ne ways whats the problem?

Amenovis

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Loyal Member
Jan 9, 2006
Germany
i have two posts under that one i change 127.... and another request with mir3europ if i try to make account

Amenovis

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Loyal Member
Jan 9, 2006
Germany
the last was one hour ago the other one is older two yellow names have read it answers none :(

Amenovis

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Loyal Member
Jan 9, 2006
Germany
mhh really no one knows answers for the two threads ?? i sit here and wait the last two days i sit over 20 hours in front of the pc to bring him running so pls ppl help if u could

Far

tsniffer
Staff member
Developer
May 19, 2003
ther are like 3 ppl on this forum who kno alot about mir3, so wait untill they reply. dont spam with more threads.

Amenovis

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Loyal Member
Jan 9, 2006
Germany
mhh i think i have said something about stupid comments wtf u mean with more i have only write that thread here because i have see that some have read and i know from that ppl who have read that they for example have the knowledge. and btw this thread is no spam because its not the first time that i ask that question here mhh i remember me half year ago or something like that so help or let comments like that sh...

Far

tsniffer
Staff member
Developer
May 19, 2003
closed. this thread isnt needed, iv answered one, wait for demonic or someone to reply for the other.

Status
Not open for further replies.