Why? Replys from WoOOL development team only.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Predator

Banned
Banned
Dedicated Member
Nov 18, 2005
since i cant be bothad to look at all the other post.

How come there was a forum made about WoOOL, To me it looks just like a tiny bit updated version of Mir 3. so i dont get why u are "Developing" these files considering the competition with all the other internet games that have come out (WOW n still the huge popularity of mir2 etc etc). As well as the fact it does look like Mir (in the screenes ive seen) so why?

SoulForge

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Oct 18, 2004
Predator said:
since i cant be bothad to look at all the other post.

How come there was a forum made about WoOOL, To me it looks just like a tiny bit updated version of Mir 3. so i dont get why u are "Developing" these files considering the competition with all the other internet games that have come out (WOW n still the huge popularity of mir2 etc etc). As well as the fact it does look like Mir (in the screenes ive seen) so why?

Woool ISNT Mir2/Mir3 and just because something looks like it dont make it the same, We want to develop the files Me and Shard and we want people who want to host/play woool to have the best files they can have.

Tumaruoso

Banned
Banned
Dedicated Member
Sep 29, 2003
Alot of people were interested in woool.us so I don't see why they wouldn't play non-buggy versions lol

SoulForge

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Oct 18, 2004
woool.us is currently closed due to the fact they cannot host the server behind a network, which is possible as my server runs from behind my wireless router lol

ThaOne

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Oct 31, 2005
Hollies house :)
SoulForge said:
woool.us is currently closed due to the fact they cannot host the server behind a network, which is possible as my server runs from behind my wireless router lol

im suprised that the people who are hosting it are so dumb as to not forward the ports. dum ass's

Shard

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Jul 12, 2003
Looks can be deceiving. The game doesn't play like Mir at all, it runs so much smoother, and has so many more features and better graphics. This game isn't an update from Mir. We are developing the files as a few servers have sprung up and it seemed like a nice idea to get a development project sorted here at LoMCN :)

SoulForge

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Oct 18, 2004
Woool Isnt Mir = End of Discussion!!

Woool is well worth translating as it has great potential and is constantly under development by the chinese.

Status
Not open for further replies.