Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Dec 20, 2003
United States, New York
Why everytime I go to a mir3 server advistive. I see:

NEW MAPS
NEW MOBS
NEW ETC.
Sounds all great a stuff :) . And good connection etc. Makes me feel have a feeling that server great...then.........

EXP x2!

EXP x3!

EXP x4!

EXP x5!

EXP x10!

Can a freaking EI server with about x20 or x30 and overpowered come out already?!!?! Why is there a few mir2 overpowered server but none overpowered mir3?

Last edited:

nathan123

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Feb 28, 2004
Lincoln
im makin a server like tht atm, shud b online in the nxt few weeks, exp is only 10x cos i dnt hav a tool to change exp so i hav 2 do it myself

Miles

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Mar 27, 2003
Yeh i agree ( i posted something about this before) its stupid this x2 x3 exp etc i usually only play x20 exp =/

/Miles

Clawfinger

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Mar 14, 2004
3021 A.D.
well your all lazy then arent you :D

what's the point in playing a game if you can get to lvl 40 by killing a hen?

you're all gonna get bored in like 3 seconds, and you will never have some great feeling of being "above" because everyone will catch up to your level, like instantly, it's all pretty pointless...

Shard

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Jul 12, 2003
Well, It Aint official, But I Might Be Making My Mir2 Raven Server Go EI, Which Is Super Stats and Med-High EXP. Thats about 15-20x Exp. That Should Get a Lot Of Users So There We Go.

<|~Stonehelm~|>

Well weown had like 60+ on every weekend and most nights it will be successful because its wat people want

Shard

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Jul 12, 2003
Claw, stfu basically, Ur saying that kill one hen and get to lvl 40, WeOwn is high exp and we dunt have 60 users staying for a week, try 70 for about 4 months. Just coz its super exp doesnt mean it dies within a few days. Every1 Ive seen wants a high exp EI server, thr are too many out at mo with normal exp. If people want high exp, ill give it to em.

Clawfinger

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Mar 14, 2004
3021 A.D.
let's put it this way, in my opinion, having a high exp server is about as bad as having a server with a website that dishes out mirlander, what's the fun in having a server full of high level people rather than different people at whole ranges of levels?

Shard

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Jul 12, 2003
How is every1 high level on WeOwn, we have new people joining every day and it aint like it takes 2 mins to get to 50. Word of advice, Go Play WeOwn and you'll see what a high exp server actually is, because from what uve said, ur knowledge of high exp servers sucks ass.

Far

tsniffer
Staff member
Developer
May 19, 2003
it is stupid to have high exp. all of my servers have had normal exp, or x2 at the most. it may not have had 1000's of ppl on but all of them were loyal and kept coming back ;)

nathan123

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Feb 28, 2004
Lincoln
im givin ppl wot they want and wot i want, cos every1 gettin sick of low lvl start, low exp and by the time they a high lvl, the server is closed

mauldor

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Dec 29, 2003
If you ran a server - why would you care if 1 or 1000 people played - you dont get any money from it so what diff does it make? i Can underderstand MIR2 P2P having as many as possible because each person has to pay each month and thus generate money to pay for the connection, the staff and the pc's etc !!

At the end of the day - its the person who runs the server who has the ultimate say in what the exp and stats are - if you want a high exp server I suggest you make one yourself - only solution really...

Pyraine

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Feb 22, 2004
Aggresion
lol when I say something along those lines, everyone's like "Stfu Klaw you know nothing" then when Sir Auron says something on those lines, everyone cowers down into their little pits, ROFL

Turin

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Mar 21, 2004
LomCN
You know,
Give this server a chance, what I say is that if people want a EI serevr with high stats Shard is offering them one, if they wont a normal server then why dont the f00k off and play another server...
NO point saying that you were giving some friendly advice 'cuz theres no need for giving it if the person doesn't want to hear it [does that make sense :crazy1: ?]

Give Mir EI a chance... :spoke:

Thank you, :tyty:
Turin.

XScorpionX

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Dec 20, 2003
United States, New York
Yes, I had a level 42 warrior and 41 wizard before WeOwn mir2 went down. And there was a bugcave were you get like 6k exp every mob which you can kill in seconds. It will be fun especially if max level 255 is max level. People will level blood fast but still have a longggg way to go..thats how I like mir servers. Btw, Claw I think you never played WeOwn so shush. It was still pretty hard to level on a OverPowered Server like WeOwn at level 40s. But after level 46 you just go fast then start slowing down. Before WeOwn went down people were like level 75+. And they still needed 135 levels to go! Also it was up for a while. I'm just asking if someone can make a OverPowered EI server similar to WeOwn with the same items and more. I can't wait any longer for a -=Chill Out EI Server=-. Hopefully it will come s00n..so I won't have to be bored..staring at my ****ty virsued computer :P .

Pottsy

Legend
Legendary
Feb 26, 2004
this may be a bit off topic but i cba to make a thread in the help section lol

when i go into Mir3 at the start it minimized, then when i go past the login screen it minimized too =/

i know how to stop it, just forgot what the number is called, u go into Add/Remove programs and near the bottom is has KB,KB,KB and tons of numbers at the end of each 1

the prob that i have is finding out what number it is lol, so if u could just quickly tell me then i'd be happy :P

this is if ur on XP i think cuase they say...

Windows XP Hotfix - KB(numbers)
Windows XP Hotfix - KB" "
Windows XP Hotfix - KB" "

its 1 of these that make it so my screen doesnt minmized on me lol just cant find the correct 1

Last edited:

Venus@EmpireMir

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Nov 16, 2003
UK
people are allowed there opinion's so let them say what they like,i see no reason why u have to go around telling people to stfu lol! damn rude,gets u no-where.

people will play what servers they like weather that be x10 or x2 exp!
i prefer the lower lvl server's and some prefer the higher,so let them be and you go play what u like without being damn right rude and abusive to others.

pointless!!