Wild Heroes

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
Join Discord

wumatica

RandomHero
Golden Oldie
Nov 21, 2007
Wild Heroes​
Exp: Custom ( at the moment it will be like max level 100, things might change )
Gold: x2 ( gold isn't to easy to achieve, want it to be the main currency ingame )
Drop: Custom
Stats: Med - High

IP: 62.194.65.192

Features:

• [*=left]Orbs
100% succes when using this together with a craftinghammer

• [*=left]New maps
Custom and new maps added to mir, at the moment trying to create a system where u will start in mir2 world and when u get to a higher level ( like 60+ ) u will get teleported to MirFuture, thats where only mir3 maps will get in place. ( have to admit this is not fully worked out yet. )

• [*=left]ExpPots
In different sizes, they all give x2 but times will depend on the size of the pot. Maybe add more multiplier pots when people reached higher content.

• [*=left]New Sabukwall
This is still in progress but will come with nice features.

• [*=left]New Bosses
Aswell adding foxes ( which I think haven't been seen on a live hero server?! )

• [*=left]Comboskills
Fully working combo skills for all classes.

• [*=left]Hero
Working hero system and the DualSkills.

A lot more is in the making just come and take a peak on server and give ur suggestions / oppinion on things.

Currently server is being hosted from my home, soon as it will go live I will make sure I have a decent dedi.

Server isn't online much yet since I'm working loads on it currently.

http://www.mediafire.com/?3mgt1tk1k1ln31o ( new Client )
http://www.mediafire.com/?g5hp52hm99t6h5q ( new minimaps )
http://www.mediafire.com/?uyewjc1hwsu9ki6 ( new maps )

WildOne

( Up is the main province and in the middle is sabukwall, I want to make sabukwall worth to be fighting for again and I want people to look upon SabukWall holders. )
Images01.jpg

Last edited:

ashleyuk

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Loyal Member
Nov 18, 2008
Not Bad Mate.. Hope for the best :)

Also you need any Human Effects? I've found like 10+ New ones.. So if your intrested come on msn mate.

-Ash

ashleyuk

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Loyal Member
Nov 18, 2008
Not for a while.. He has just done the starting area (Probs done ALOT more though) This was like 4-5 maybe more days ago.. Also he has a helping hand.. Soo good luck mate :)

-Ash

wumatica

RandomHero
Golden Oldie
Nov 21, 2007
Am getting in the right direction, feel free to log on, server is mostly online during late hours. Done up to about level 30 / 40 now. Have done most scripts and stuff already. But ran into a problem with hero's so doubt if I will be using them ingame. Or they need to be fixed but I need some help on that since no1 is replying on hero's thread. Soon as I feel like my job is done for the moment I will do a BETA for 2 weeks. After that I will probably throw it live if everything is ok!

Scher

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Jul 17, 2009
Am getting in the right direction, feel free to log on, server is mostly online during late hours. Done up to about level 30 / 40 now. Have done most scripts and stuff already. But ran into a problem with hero's so doubt if I will be using them ingame. Or they need to be fixed but I need some help on that since no1 is replying on hero's thread. Soon as I feel like my job is done for the moment I will do a BETA for 2 weeks. After that I will probably throw it live if everything is ok!
ip plz m8

ashleyuk

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Loyal Member
Nov 18, 2008
Well i can get on it so i'm assuming soo..

-Ash

Shank

The_Mafia
VIP
Dec 4, 2008
Look's alright tbh... but very basic so far... levelling in province til 15 then to another province til 30 (which drags abit) then onto one cave at lvl30 not sure whats after that as only saw that one cave on tele npc and the "Bosses" option didnt work.

Issues ive noticed... i lvld to 15 went straight to next map and kit/bundles hardly drop there but in noob map they drop loads lvl20+ kit and hp/mp bundles :l

wumatica

RandomHero
Golden Oldie
Nov 21, 2007
drops will be redone soon, it's just a thing done pretty quick... have done all of this in I think 2 or 3 days now, but working hard on getting things right and working. will be more caves around level 20 - 30 soon but just didn't find the time to add them yet