Winamp and Windows media player ...

Join Discord

LordLucas

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Dec 13, 2003
Recently after I rebooted my pc when I open a video useing Winamp or WindowsMediaPlayer the video plays textured and the colors are extremely bright.I restarted my computer 3 or so times to see if it would change anything and nothing yet when I play the same video on Quicktime it plays fine this happens with every single video I play. Anything on the internet or on a disk. Games and flash movies are fine and everything else is normal it's just Winamp and WMP. I don't know what the hell if this is some setting or what, can anyone help please?

Demix

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Apr 13, 2005
Watford, England
try reinstalling winamp ? and also check your screen settings just to be sure lol, apart from that i dont have a clue, sorry

LordLucas

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Dec 13, 2003
I use a Nvidia 5700FX...Where do you think this setting is located exactly or is this fixable. This isn't anything to do with what version I have of Winamp because it's doing the same thing with Windows Media Player. And I also acctually updated it too see if that would fix anything but nothing. Im going to post a screen shot to show you exactly the diffrence.

urbanfox

No Brag, Just Fact
Legendary
LordLucas said:
I use a Nvidia 5700FX...Where do you think this setting is located exactly or is this fixable. This isn't anything to do with what version I have of Winamp because it's doing the same thing with Windows Media Player. And I also acctually updated it too see if that would fix anything but nothing. Im going to post a screen shot to show you exactly the diffrence.

Because the same thing happened to me and an update fixed it.

LordLucas

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Dec 13, 2003
Hmm well I fixed it by rewinding my computer 2 weeks back thanks for all your imput.