Windowed Mode

Join Discord

Zidane

Dedicated Member
Apr 21, 2003
tbh I'm confused with alot of this, someone said something about 'running windows within windows', do you mean a virtual computer? and if so, how? O.O

that link to the .exe didnt work by the way, and will this work for current LegendOfMir?
It would be so handy to chat on msn and Mir, hunt + check out maps if needed or spells etc.

'vmware for teh win, used to use it in real mir while mining on one char and playing the other =]

'ult''

I'm intreaged by that, tell me more... I want it =(

Toxick

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Apr 17, 2003
I play the Bumber card

bumber.jpg

Primal

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Jun 28, 2004
i had a ledu that u cud load it up in windowed mode but it made it go funny and was crap

zuess

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Mar 23, 2004
the best way i think is to use microsoft virtual pc

you can download a trial version for 45 days from microsoft website and if you like it... well im sure you can get a full version of it from something like a torrent site or ftp site

only thing is you need to set it up correctly to do this use the wizard also remember not to set the amount of ram too high so that it take away all your normal system capabilities

also you need to setup a version of windows again

best thing about this is that you can have as many diffrent virtual pc's running and all sharing the set amount of memory and cpu usage as you set in the step above... i found i could run 4 pc windows anymore than that and i couldnt do anything on the pc if anyone wants to know how to set it up i could make a guide

*****the best thing is you can mess about with your settings on there and it wont mess up your pc.. so if you experment with diffrent things that may put your pc in jepordy then this is for you*****

http://www.microsoft.com/windows/virtualpc/default.mspx

Last edited:

LeoCrasher

Former Administrator
VIP
Mar 23, 2003
::1
DW just said how to do it just by modifying the exe, yet the best way you can think of is full blown x86 emulation?

I'm confuzzeld.

/Leo

zuess

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Mar 23, 2004
LeoCrasher said:
DW just said how to do it just by modifying the exe, yet the best way you can think of is full blown x86 emulation?

I'm confuzzeld.

/Leo

because when i done what was said in the previous post all the colours were messy and didnt look good so i said what i do

sorry if i was saying something stupid its just it didnt work for me

zuess

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Mar 23, 2004
i got it sorted now without the wirtual pc just reinstalled the video card and updated my directx so scrub what i said in my other posts the hex is the best way