With The Lack Of Server Around At The Minute I Was Wondering....

niss

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jul 11, 2004
What you guys and girls think to me reviving Crusade Server, would obviously add some more updates as the server progressed further.

Fresh Start, Char Wipe, Your Thoughts????

Thx Niss

Arktica

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 30, 2006
if u can make a top quality server i would think people would play it, i mean who wouldnt play a top qualtiy server?

Killmaster

Legend
Legendary
Golden Oldie
Loyal Member
Nov 13, 2003
I'm up for making a new server if any one is up for joining me :) lol! people reviving old server isnt worth it, how ever people even adding ideas from servers together will create a different gaming experience.

How ever im not one to stick with servers, ill make it but then the rest can be upto who ever wants to maintain the server?

\DeathsDeciple

grand99

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Oct 22, 2003
always nice to see servers online but if its not going to be 2.3 and updated regularly ect then there isn't that much point really, i would still play it tho while its online, maybe hake it high exp or something so ppl dont get bored.

niss

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jul 11, 2004
always nice to see servers online but if its not going to be 2.3 and updated regularly ect then there isn't that much point really, i would still play it tho while its online, maybe hake it high exp or something so ppl dont get bored.

Tbh just wanted to give ppl something they could play. Referring to 2.3 i may well upgrade to that at some point (bit to buggy for me atm). The server is ready, items and caves to level 180, id say the server is high stat, medium lvlin, plenty of quests and good fun. Updates will be regular also :)

squall777

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Apr 3, 2004
Then put it up...NOW!!!!!Nearly no servers at all.We NEED a new DECENT server even if its based on an older one.Server advertising was never so dead b4 so if i were u i would put the server up INSTANTLY with or without updates and then introduce updates ;p

daneo1989

I am Ancient.
Staff member
Dec 5, 2005
UK
bring it back niss ill be playing, ive been making a PVP server in my spare time on my laptop at night. but it wont be going online :P

/ancient

BeaverLJ

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 12, 2005
Cambridge,England, UK
thing is niss, ive played all the crusades (the 2 or 3 thats been out) n took me ages 2 get slave on em, n then they been reset n come back on. is there any point me coming back again (ByterZ) and leveling n getting all the stuff i had, again? cos will it just be reset agan n have my time wasted?