Wix Wil Problems

Deathbringer

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Mar 19, 2005
Devon, UK
Im having a bit of trouble adding some images into the ground.wil, Im using the WilEditor2 to open the Wix files and add the images. I already have the images in the Inventory and Equip, just when I try to add the image to the Ground, it seems to myself like I am doing it correctly but then when I get ingame everything that I drop or is on the ground is invisible.

Ive searched the forums on how to add images into the wix/wils but nothing is seeming clear enough to me.

For example what i am doing is I have the Inventory in slot 129 and the Ground and StoreItem on 128.

When ever I touch the wix file when I go ingame its all invisible.

Any help would be appreciated, sorry im a bit of a novice

Thanks

Deathbringer

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Mar 19, 2005
Devon, UK
I did try using the KaoriMIM to no avail, I exported the .wil and remade the .wil from the images but that didnt seem to work :(

So your saying I need to have it say 129 in all of them?

Upvote 0

Deathbringer

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Mar 19, 2005
Devon, UK
I have tried that now and I cant seem to get it working. Its a Bracelet im trying to add, Ive put it in slot 44 which is empty on every library, I have also tried the +1 theory for store and ground but still when I go in-game nothing shows up on the ground. So its like just by adding that one item it sort of messes the file up.

Upvote 0