WonderLand - The 2nd Season

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!

HolyDemon

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Feb 7, 2004
Fleetwood
Rebirth of Archie's popular server WonderLand (i was GM on the server <Syndicate> and when he quit it he gave the server files to me and i added and edited a few stuff) I would like this to be a big community private server, so i'll need lots of interest and advertisement ;]

News on site about me getting Broadband (not wrong this time). Server should be up mid-October, depending when BB will be delivered.

stats on server:

- Low to mid exp, the exp isn't too high but not too low. bugs give about 2k to 3.5k exp. lvls 7-25 isn't easy, so that's why this server encourages group hunting!
- Middle sized stats on items, but goes on to high stats later on but mostly on the "1-of-a-kind" items and the very very rare sets for high-lvls.
- Many new places to explore!
- TONS of quests added, and STILL more to be added
Teaser: FSBM (Freezing Square Boss Monster) these are hard battles on a separate map which requires teamwork to survive. These range from lvl 10 to 50. Idea taken from FFXI's BCNMs lol (Burning Circle Notorious Monster).
- Take your class to the next level with our new "Advanced Classes" system. upgrade to a Red Mage for Taoist, Sorcerer for Wizard and either Dark Knight or Paladin for Warrior. and a secret class has also been implemented that each class can access, but don't think it will be easy to get...
- "Regional Alliance" also implemented for individuality between members. put your services up for either Bichon, Mongchon, Woomyon or Serpent regions. Missions will be given to you to complete as either a method of making money or a method of shorter travels to KRs.
- TO CELEBRATE THE RELEASE OF WONDERLAND - THE 2ND SEASON, WE ARE OFFERING PLAYERS TO GET THEIR HANDS ON THE BEST ITEM SETS FOR THEIR CLASS.
This will involve Trees of precious stones to drop rare equipment based on their type of stone. Players must first find then kill these Trees and then harvest them to try their luck. Rumour has it there is a beast who controls these gems that will drop ultimate weapons for each class. these monsters will only spawn for 3 days! so u better hunt those trees before it's too late!
- In-Game Music implemented but needs refining to be perfect. Sabuk Wars will have, in my view, cool music ;]
- Hopefully 24/7 (with downtime for updates)

Sorry guys, no radio station for us this time =/ unless some1 else does it =P

GMs have been decided on and have been/will be notified
WonderLand - The 2nd Season

Beta tests from the past are over and we've had very positive feedback from the testers. thanks for all ur support ^^

hope to see you all then!

Last edited:

Pottsy

Legend
Legendary
Feb 26, 2004
Wouldn't it be a good idea to have 2 comps and a Router.

Cause if u run the server on the comp and u play the server on the same1 then it would cause quite a bit of lag :P

anyway g/l with it

HolyDemon

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Feb 7, 2004
Fleetwood
don't have 2 comps and dont have a router =/
anyway i hosted on 1 comp on 56k and played it during beta tests and it was quite stable with only some lag after about an hour

Tahriel

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jun 1, 2004
oooo the other classes seem interesting. b cool to see how that works

Karl

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Mar 8, 2004
Gloucester
HolyDemon said:
Server uptime schedule:

Monday-Friday: 24hrs a day
Saturday: 0:00am-15:00pm then 19:00pm-0:00am
Sunday: 12pm-17:00pm

need more interest =/ i'd hate to have the server up and only have 3-5 ppl on it a day =( after spending so much time on it

lol im confused, thought u was going on holiday? :D
Aint the 29th yet and u still online :P

I aint at home atm, but if the server is up, ill try it a little later on and give you some feedback, looks like a very well thought out server though, well done :)

DigitalBecoming

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 4, 2004
England
It all sounds good apart from the rare items from the stone/trees, that would make rares no longer rare and ruin the whole server.

HolyDemon

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Feb 7, 2004
Fleetwood
the rares from the trees are 1/400 chance of harvesting, and there is no use in them untill u are high enough to use them, which is lvl 46. there are still some items that would be used over these precious stone items, which belong to the advanced classes' equipment