Work out

Nightrider

~{GoD}~
VIP
Feb 21, 2004
Southampton,Uk
Hey guys, this is mainly for people like Kadama who i know works out alot, Ok basicly i've started to focus on working out around 2-3 times a week to start out, basicly around 3weeks ago i started to diet as i was starting to put abit of baby fat on, lost around 1stone 3lbs so far doing pritty well and actually enjoying it, i first started to work on my arms getting them into shape, my mate irl told me the best way he finds to do it is by a Pyramid(spell?) so i started that

7.5kg - 25reps
7kg -25 rps
down to
1.5kg - 25reps
then doing another 25 of 7.5kg
Probally not alot to u guys, but i end up doing around 260 reps on each arm with my dumbells.

I also have a bench which i use to bench press

I tend to do around 24kg - 14kg then another at 24 doing around 10-15reps each time.

I did read the stickied topic about eating tuna for protein(spell?) as i know u need quite abit of that to actually make anything of it, how much do u guys personally think i should eat?

Also my stomach, well i have a slight beer belly as its called, i really would like to get in shape for summer time as i've got a few holiday's booked :p what would you guys say the best way to start looseing this? Sit Ups, or do you guys think crunches are better for this?

Also building up my stamina, i've never smoked, though i tend to have a drink here and there, personally my stamina's crap when it comes to running,jogging what would you guys say's a good way to build it up?

Cheers for any help guys
-Dan

craigj

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jul 18, 2006
South Wales !!
i just started to work out... first time in ages tonite, bought new weights today

basically only on 5kg for each arm atm..
I dont count the reps i just do it until failure to go on...
But i have baby fat and you can also see a 2pac slightly so im tryna get in shape and get that 6 pac..

I do push ups, with my legs crosses at the back knees on ground and reach my body out until i cnt any further then do around 15 push ups.. then stop and get a 2.5kg weight and start doing around 20-25 sit ups.. stop then go onto weight lifting for 5mins then repeat the same routine twice.. as i said first time in ages and i can already feel wheres its working.

also may i add you on msn kad as i need a decent diet plan...?

/mrbeefy

Kadama

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jul 28, 2004
West Midlands, Malvern
Sure, anyone who needs some input and advice feel free to add me :) Just tell me ur from lomcn first though as i do tend to get the odd randomer add me now an then which i delete.

^G0trex

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Nov 7, 2003
Bham
Nightrider, off topic and really not needed.

lol his post was a joke.. A joke which I'm 99% sure Prai would have taken in good humour, considering he isn't remotely fat. Jokes not allowed anymore? This is GoT, no need to act like Hitler.

Kad I might add you as well :p

Nightrider

~{GoD}~
VIP
Feb 21, 2004
Southampton,Uk
Nozomi i've known Prai for around maybe 7 years, i've known quite a few people for around the 6-7 year mark i know luke would have taken it in good faith as i know he isn't fat at all..Really though i have to agree with nubcake above me, it is GoT and its not flameing or anything of the sort but luke u are fat.
-Dan

Nozomi

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Nov 5, 2007
South East, UK
Yes well I removed it in the thought that it MIGHT offend. I would rather remove a misunderstood joke by mistake than risk a flame.

Nightrider

~{GoD}~
VIP
Feb 21, 2004
Southampton,Uk
Oh well, spose we can't argue with mods anymore for risk of points, god i remember back in the day when we could without the risk but times have changed, Luke gimmie ur msn again (pm me it) as I's got a new msn cba loggin on me old one :P
-Dan xx

^G0trex

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Nov 7, 2003
Bham
Yes well I removed it in the thought that it MIGHT offend. I would rather remove a misunderstood joke by mistake than risk a flame.

Heaven forbid. I guess that's one of the draw backs of knowing nothing about the forum you moderate.

Moving on...

I go to the gym probably 5 days a week but a diet plan would be handy

Last edited:

Nightrider

~{GoD}~
VIP
Feb 21, 2004
Southampton,Uk
Yeh i think i need a diet plan aswel, basicly since i've been on my diet all i've really eaten is: Special K 90 cal bars, fruit n the odd bit of fish here n there reason i was doing this at first was to loose weight :P
-Dan

^G0trex

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Nov 7, 2003
Bham
lol, i dont need to lose weight, i can eat anything i want in any quantity and my weight won't change...can be quite annoying.

^G0trex

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Nov 7, 2003
Bham
lol people think its a good thing but its really not.

thats good tho mate well done

SmavidDavid

Playing Legend of Mir 5
Supporter
Legendary
Jun 13, 2006
Worthing, West Sussex
suck on this biatches, i got 2 ROLLS!

I did try 20.. YES 20 situps, and then i gave up.

Help :( I cant even run to college which is a 8min walk!!