Working out ...

Join Discord

Pure_Fusion

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Dec 17, 2006
I dont supose anyone on this forum knows what kind of diet is neccesary when working out? also how often to eat and how much ... and things to stay away from...

I know i need fibre's and such but i want something like ...

Monday -

Mornings - cornflakes?
Afternoon - fish .. erm lol
Evening - something else

At the momment im doing crunches, sit ups, and v ups. And to loose some fat in general i run on treadmill/bike i got them in me house :D. And to raise power just lifting dumbells. Yeah i dont know much about working out but its a start i guess lol ..

Dizon

Banned
Banned
Dedicated Member
Aug 31, 2006
Already a thread on this somewhere :P lol i wouldnt mind knowing what you need to do to loose a beer belly n maybe get my 6 pac back lol!! if anyone has any info wud be great :P

IceSlice

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
May 24, 2005
Under the Sea :O
have a look at the stickthread mate on here, some dickhead did it..o wait was it atomicide?

no ban plazen beard i was on topic :D

Robert

Actual Jesus
VIP
Jan 1, 1970
Yes.
have a look at the stickthread mate on here, some dickhead did it..o wait was it atomicide?

no ban plazen beard i was on topic :D

what why am i being mentioned?
and if you dont want infractions..dont double post nubcake.

urbanfox

No Brag, Just Fact
Legendary
I dont supose anyone on this forum knows what kind of diet is neccesary when working out? also how often to eat and how much ... and things to stay away from...

I know i need fibre's and such but i want something like ...

Monday -

Mornings - cornflakes?
Afternoon - fish .. erm lol
Evening - something else

At the momment im doing crunches, sit ups, and v ups. And to loose some fat in general i run on treadmill/bike i got them in me house :D. And to raise power just lifting dumbells. Yeah i dont know much about working out but its a start i guess lol ..

1 gram of protein per pound of bodyweight and under 150 grams of carbs a day, spread out over 5-6 meals. Sounds like too much of a commitment? Good, then I'm not going to write about the wonders of healthy fats and nutrient timing!

Blaminator

VIP
Golden Oldie
Loyal Member
Jul 11, 2003
London
Cut the alcohol if you have any, as well as chocolates, fried food and so on, stick to lean grilled meat, that'll give you alot of good protein, and make sure to ingest ESFs (Essential Fatty Acids) like Peanut butter.

Also dont tihink that by doing 100 situps a day that you'll lose a belly, because it's physiologically impossible to spot reduce fat.

Peace.

Dizon

Banned
Banned
Dedicated Member
Aug 31, 2006
Cut the alcohol if you have any, as well as chocolates, fried food and so on, stick to lean grilled meat, that'll give you alot of good protein, and make sure to ingest ESFs (Essential Fatty Acids) like Peanut butter.

Also dont tihink that by doing 100 situps a day that you'll lose a belly, because it's physiologically impossible to spot reduce fat.

Peace.

I think this guy has been smoking crack again tut tut >.< :bbcguy: <<he seems to think so too o dear spam ¬_¬ blam*

Joopers*

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
May 10, 2006
Behind you
What the fork are you talking about you idiot, he obviously knows what he's talking about..Let him be an example of what you should be doing.

Pure_Fusion

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Dec 17, 2006

Peace.

I dont drink, dunno just dislike beer. I dont like chocolate, i just hate it. Yes i am rather odd. Anyways isnt meat fat O_o or am i just being dumb, what kind of grilling do you mean? Using a oven grill or a 'professional' grill i got both of them. (proffesional as in its made to grill, and has some plastic thing where the fat drips in).

How many portions per day?
Whats better plain water or some fruit drink with pulp ... orange juice etc.

And if you do crunches doesnt that target the stomach?

mythonline

Known Cheater
Golden Oldie
Oct 2, 2005
u should see a diet doctor (dietist or whatever it called in english), u need to find balance and take all the stuff that ur body need (even fats, just not many) only expert can tell u exectly what u should take, if u do it right u will loose weight, i got lots of friends that succeded loosing weight by getting into fit and eating what the doctor told them, just remember that there r 2 problams with that, 1 that it will take month's till u see a real improvement, and 2 that u can get it back if u go back to what u ate be4.

Blaminator

VIP
Golden Oldie
Loyal Member
Jul 11, 2003
London
Lean meat is meat without the fat, and when I say grilled, I mean any kind in your grill or a george foreman style thing, as for stomach crunches, it targets the rectus abdominus muscle group, not targeting fat loss in that area.