working with dates

dilina

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Oct 9, 2008
is there any commands to make an npc clear a name list every 1st of a month ?

idaBigA

Holley Mir 3!!
VIP
Oct 28, 2003
Stoke, UK
In short no.. but there is no reason you can't make a little program that does it for you.. if you tell me the details I can make you one.

i.e. Timer.. Check date.. Check Time.. if 1st of Month, clear that list..

Upvote 0

Draka

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 22, 2008
you can use a multi list system, in one list put th echek every monday (four weeks its similar to one month), when you complete the four mondays or the four weeks, make a check list and, clear the npc list, its a confuse, and long road to follow, but its a good way, if you want to try this don't use many time, test wiht housr, if in four houers the npc make a clear list, this gone to work wiht day check.

Sorry for my english.

Upvote 0

dilina

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Oct 9, 2008
the point is to make the salary's for titles witch are for every title and its given 1 per month , and for some monthly quest's ,
@draka hmmm i think wot u say there might work il have a try ty for the ideea
@ida ty for the offer il try make it how draka said if it wont work il give u more detail if u will still wana help with a lil program :P

Upvote 0

Draka

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 22, 2008
no problem, tell if this works, rember fist try to make with a few time to intervals, beacause one time i do a check for days, when i think try to few time, i am going for a 4 day to test xD.
every code or scrip you gona do first you can do it a logic, if the logic goes, searh the way to do, you can use a dfd.exe its a sowfware to make a program logic, you can save time if you first test the thing of the function of the scrip with a logic form.

Upvote 0

dilina

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Oct 9, 2008
:) yep ur ideea had a lot of logic after a little thought that was everything i needed , i checked it and everything works , just added a little count that tells the scrips wot list to clear so even if some1 takes the salary / start quest with 2 days before 1st of the month after 1st they can take / do it again , so works just like i wanted to :) ty again 4 the nice ideea

Upvote 0