World Of Warcraft

smoochy boys on tour

DeathsDoor

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Aug 9, 2004
Kurdistan
ok im thinking of joining this game but im not sure what the best "server"/world is
btw im talking bout the real version and not private servers

the video's ive seen on youtube are sooo ****ing good and looks addicting but when i did play a liek a month ago i went on some server and it was empty and boring so i wanna know which server is the best on playing on :D

JealY

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Nov 28, 2004
England
I play from now and then, i'm up on Chromaggus, Alliance.

But the best server depends on a lot of things.

Type (PVP, RP, RPPVP)
Friends (If you got any that play.)
Community, ect.

DeathsDoor

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Aug 9, 2004
Kurdistan
i dont know anything about WoW but i want those servers with alot of guild wars and such

and whats difference betweeen burning crusade and original WoW cuz i have 2 choose wich 2 have the 10 day free trial

Toxick

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Apr 17, 2003
get orginal until your level 60
if you last that long get TBC

TxGraphicz

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Nov 12, 2006
i dont know anything about WoW but i want those servers with alot of guild wars and such

and whats difference betweeen burning crusade and original WoW cuz i have 2 choose wich 2 have the 10 day free trial

You need to buy WoW to get TBC anyway? It's an EXPANSION pack.

JealY

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Nov 28, 2004
England
You can get invited by a friend, download it and don't have to buy the game just pay for your account afaik.

Stonehelm

Resigned
Golden Oldie
Apr 14, 2004
Preston, UCLAN
Wouldn't say there is a best server, some are further in pve progression than others but that isn't necessarily a bad thing, means you can level up and own everything first. Some servers have poor pvp but if you only want pve it isn't a problem.

Depends what you are after.

DeathsDoor

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Aug 9, 2004
Kurdistan
started playing and im a lvl 8 human mage :P

but for some reason i cant go past the char select screen ><

DarkXXX

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Apr 9, 2004
Sheffield
When choosing a server, you really want to be looking at the server's PvE progression. If a server has 2-3 guilds progressing through or farming BT and Hyjal, then it should be a decent server.

I'd advise starting on a PvP server, as they are generally much better than PvE servers. I made the mistake of starting on a PvE server, and now im stuck unless i reroll, which im actually about to do =p.