Worst sport injury you have had/seen?

smoochy boys on tour

Karl

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Mar 8, 2004
Gloucester
Worst I have ever seen for real was at a football match between Man Utd and Coventry a few years back when David Busst went in for the ball and was double teamed by McClair and Bruce.

Found a picture of the injury here:
injury15.jpg

It was pretty bad, if you remember the "hard man" that peter schmeichel was, he was physically sick on the pitch and had to undergo councelling afterwards. There have probably been just as bad if not worse injuries in football but this one will always stick out because its the worst i ever saw for real.

Biohazard

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Loyal Member
Apr 21, 2003
Salem, Oregon
I was playing American football and a player from the other team sustained a compound fracture and his ulna bone broke the skin and was bleeding all over the field, he passed out from the pain. Than the game went on. =]

Shady

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Aug 5, 2004
is it me or is johnbarny just talking sh1t to look hard lmao?

you must be some dopey **** to break your hand , smash ur teeth and lips in and £1200 and u got ur teeth fixed...+ with dental sugery they dont do all ur teeth at once like that lmao and to add you got in quick.

tbh your chatting bs m8

JohnBarny

Known Cheater
Golden Oldie
Apr 16, 2003
Ya Mums
is it me or is johnbarny just talking sh1t to look hard lmao?

you must be some dopey **** to break your hand , smash ur teeth and lips in and £1200 and u got ur teeth fixed...+ with dental sugery they dont do all ur teeth at once like that lmao and to add you got in quick.

tbh your chatting bs m8

Firstly no im not dopey if you had a ball traveling at over 60mph at your face from around 5 yards away could you dodge it? or maybe if you went in for a tackle and someone played dirty and followed through with there stick onto your hand could you suddenly magic it out of the way, 2ndly my dentist is a family friend and also a ex sports man him self i was seen to due the ammount of pain i was in i still dont have my proper teeth in yet i only have temps but all the work was done in a 3 hour session at my dentist that includes removing broken teeth roots placing posts and taking moulds and then placing temps on i get my permant teeth this friday. Btw heres some proof for you, you stupid ****. :)

Last edited:

Shady

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Aug 5, 2004
and you'd carry on playing a sport , which has cost u 1200 quid and fuked ur hand up ( ur hand will probs never be rite and ull never ave ur own teeth lol )

gratz gr8 sport m8.

bet u cant wait for nxt week , hey break a leg.

JohnBarny

Known Cheater
Golden Oldie
Apr 16, 2003
Ya Mums
and you'd carry on playing a sport , which has cost u 1200 quid and fuked ur hand up ( ur hand will probs never be rite and ull never ave ur own teeth lol )

gratz gr8 sport m8.

bet u cant wait for nxt week , hey break a leg.

Called something I enjoy and so what if you fell over when you was walking would you give up walking? my hand is fine just hurts if gets hit again abit more than usual as for my teeth no one can tell difference even with my temporaries in so why would I care and I would only waste the money on going out.

Shady

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Aug 5, 2004
lmao id rather ave my orig teeth and its slightly diff to falling over to smashing ur teeth in and breaking ur hand...ya u proved a point there lmao.

id rather waste 1200 quid pissing it up wall or cash towards a new car , then get my teeth smashed in and pay 1200 quid art lmao.

i wont be looking at this thread again , enjoy your life as a hockey player , i cant wait to see you in 6 months time your gunna be ****ed lol.

Colonel

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Dec 30, 2005
Newport S.Wales
tbh id never have payed that much out of my own pocket, as the club you were representing is liable for insurance reasons like your in.