wots the point

Join Discord

SoulSeeker

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Jul 22, 2003
England
The problem is, they maybe "Super stated" but they are balanced out with the mobs, but i would say SW is more fun, however it doesn't heal alot when taos heal you.

NewBlood

Natural Selection
Golden Oldie
Apr 22, 2003
Manchester
Super stat isnt so bad if its balanced out and your not given gm class items when u start lol.

Whays worse is instant pots, pvp and sabuk wars are meaningless with these.
its whoc an post fastest that wins -.-

Karl

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Mar 8, 2004
Gloucester
i dont agree with super stat items myself personally (he says as host of uber stat server) But........its what the majority of players want at the end of the day.

After been up just over 24hours AlphaOmega server has already hit 30 users, what does that tell u?
Yes they may be stupid, but its whats wanted.

scottishhero

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jul 17, 2003
Glasgow, scotland
I prefer servers that are low stats and hard lvling with a good comunity. High stats and easy lvling is boring in my veiws, i like a challange. Its ashame most ppl like an easy ride and dont play low stat/hard lvling servers, if it was the other way round the low stat servers would be much better.

Ali3n

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Apr 27, 2004
Leicestershire
People like a change from Euro mir, Super Stat servers provide this.
I prefer servers somewhere in the middle, not to low, but not to high :)

Ali3n

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Apr 27, 2004
Leicestershire
scottishhero said:
i would still be playing euro mir if it wasnt for all the cheats/twats/liers/thiefs

Same. Kinda lost interest after loosing Slayer and one of best DC kits on Dragon and some other nice rares an a fk load of cash.

Jonesy Boi

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jul 18, 2004
Redcar nxt to Middlesbrough
dosent matter neways i think im gonna go bak to euro cause these servers are too unreliable and my account just been unbanned as they realised they were wrong which makes a change so i dont need to rely on me dad to help lvl me so i might go bak