Would You Like to See EI Get More Popular?

Join Discord

Like to See More Of EI?

• Yes

Votes: 89 92.7%
  • No

Votes: 7 7.3%

• Total voters

LeoCrasher.

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Mar 21, 2003
I would becuz I think its a good game and alot of fun to play how about you?

NewBlood

Natural Selection
Golden Oldie
Apr 22, 2003
Manchester
im starting to get back into ei and yes i woujld like to see it more populer the only drawback of ei for me is the low xp amount true it will be longterm but the amount of times ive gotten to lv 25 and its gone down annoys me

x10-x12 would be perfect imo

Miles

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Mar 27, 2003
Yeh I Would Like To See It More Popular. Hardly Anyone Plays It And Litteraly No People Get To Level 30-35 +

Hate

Ei is ok, sabuk n stuff would have 2 b fixed etc b4 i would play.

Gladiator

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Mar 24, 2003
Na i like the mir2 personally just something about it that i like.

Gladiator

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Mar 24, 2003
Na i like the mir2 personally just something about it that i like.

working

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 16, 2003
i will always prefer ei, it has 1 part tht rules nethin mir2 can hav and thts the pond thing inside tao town, the water looks so real, tht alone beats mir2 and wot its capable of

ei is already bigger thn mir2 cud eva b, the only drawback is the complexity to host, which means there aint many servers around, and the specs needed to host a full server, and wen its set up, it woz s complicated, its a full time commitment to run which means big bills for the satisfaction of hosting (is there ne?)

Lionheart

"SCHMIBBIT"
VIP
Jul 12, 2003
North Wales
im starting to get bk into Ei now since Eclipse come online :D

But only problem with Ei is that all maps r da same and some servers , EXp goes drastically down after a few days. I know this is to make server last longer but i find it a bit borin :S

Caliden

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 20, 2003
i would prefer to see a server with really high casue leveling just becomes a chore and takes all the fun out of the game and so u dont enjoy it the way u should

Azza

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Mar 22, 2003
thing is it getting bad to me coz ppl want high exp its EI ment to b hard my view anywayz

mysticswarrior

SpikeServer Mod
Dedicated Member
Jul 25, 2003
HUmmm

I personally think it is fun to get the higher exp but...
it takes the fun out of finally reaching the level you require for a sertain spell or armour. And on most quick lvl servers they make the classes and items far to unbalanced, and when u wventually get a high level there are no more spells 2 be lernet. I mean say i was playing a server with 5000k exp and i got 2 lvl 34. some one could start 3 hours and be lvl 38,
but as for lower exp you have a more secure lvl base dosen any one agree...

But back to the subgect i think ei is a hell of a lot more fun you can get a horsie and the spells and stuff look much cooler.

-------------------------(Mystic,Taidan)-------------------------

ashcom

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 24, 2003
i would love to see more EI servers but the only problem for me is my PC serves 3 others so hosting a EI server can cause probs with the other comps in the house, plus for some reason SQL seems to soke up my bandwidth like a sponge

mauldor

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Dec 29, 2003
If your a seasoned player on say MIR2 - there is not a lot to learn and the process of slowly going up the levels becomes a pain. Private Server dont have a long shelf life becuase they are run by one person on bandwidth that would not support 10,000 users (bar some im sure).

The choice of a server owner is simple enough - do you make the exp high - so that people can skip the low levels and enjoy the game more - or do you make it low so that people can play longer.

Personally I dont like to be at level 14 after like a week and would rather spend less time at the lower levels. The exp at the higher levels aint as high as you would like so levelling starts to slow down anyhow.

Also - Given the nature of some people who run private Server - it does not take much to upset these people and thus all your hard work levelling soon goes down the tube when they ban you for silly reasons (might i say DragonNet here).

My view on MIR3 servers is simple enough - its the people who play it - so if the majority want 10x exp = then so be it.

Pervert

i would...even i had to try 5 times till i d/led ei on 1mb bb conection ...:)
but ei is way better than the old mir1.4 servers witch i got bored of...

COPY

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 22, 2003
Bed Room
i like ei cause of more places to hunt ect but the prob is you never get to high enough a level to try em all out... cause leveling is top hard (got to 30 on mirworld . . . then got bored)