Would you play mir2World?

Would you play mir2world if i add more boss's and fixed bugs?

• yeah, id play anyway.

Votes: 4 10.8%
  • yeah i would.

Votes: 6 16.2%
  • not to sure.

Votes: 5 13.5%
  • not my type of server

Votes: 22 59.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

DeathsDoor

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Aug 9, 2004
Kurdistan
nvm - posted 2 fast xD

i would pass on this server tbh , didnt like the kits

Last edited:

Liandrin2

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Loyal Member
Jan 14, 2004
why you say this? because i find more releases than you!

Dont be so pathetic, and go play.

Say what? I don't see you releasing anything. Your first releases were my files with you name on them ffs. Besides if I wanted to release things, wouldn't I just release them?

Mir2World said:
yeah ur all right lol epic fail my bad, i cant be arsed to put effort into the server and all i get is bad reports! one after another. No wonder mir2 is down the pan.

anyways server wont be up no more, cant be botherd!

Mir2World said:
i put it down based on people picking the bad bits about the server and pulling it to bits which got me anoyed, Then error's started occuring so i put down.

i shudnt of expected anything more tbh, LOMCN community will always remain LOADS OF MOANY ****S NAGGING

/daydie

You make a server, fail again (at least you didn't rob people this time) and then post crap like above. Then in a week your back again....

transporter

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jul 12, 2008
Darlington
Say what? I don't see you releasing anything. Your first releases were my files with you name on them ffs. Besides if I wanted to release things, wouldn't I just release them?

You make a server, fail again (at least you didn't rob people this time) and then post crap like above. Then in a week your back again....

Liandrin your a bigger failure , i have had this argument before with you and can`t really be arsed doing it again but imo your in no position to call anybody a failure..

Last edited:

Mir2World

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Oct 22, 2008

Put your heart and soul into that Post haha, FREAK!

First of all your releases were in w.il seprate, mine were all-in-one and i release BEFORE YOU!

noob

Liandrin2

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Loyal Member
Jan 14, 2004
I'm in work, taking a while to write a post really isn't a problem :D.

And I wish I hadn't discussed releases, I don't really care anyway, I don't release anything. Besides your talking bullshi t.

Why don't you two just help each other with a single server? There always nearly the same anyway, and it might stay up longer then.

Last edited:

T0MMY

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Aug 5, 2007
United Kingdom
err y dont u all leave him alone ye i dont like him but i dont hate him and i dont c any of u puting time in ti a server so go back under ur rocks.

bring server back up m8 was gd fun but no wipe!!! just fix what was wrong

Status
Not open for further replies.