Would you play...

Wond

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Feb 24, 2004
IRELAND
lololol stfu?, he said it may be 2.3 its up to him wether he wants to put up with the 1k stat cap so next time you open ur mouth

1. Brush ur teeth.

2. Synchronise ur brain (in ur case) 20 seconds ahead of ur fingers/mouth so it gives you time to think before you speak.

3. STFU =).

Are you completely and utterly retarded or what?

On RND peoples stats went WELL over the 1000 mark. He said he wants to base the server on how RND was, so therefore his server will also have stats going well over 1000. If not, then its not exactly based on RND is it.

And can I ask what this "laugh out loud out loud out loud" is all about? IQ please?

02goswej

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jul 12, 2004
United Kingdom
Are you completely and utterly retarded or what?

On RND peoples stats went WELL over the 1000 mark. He said he wants to base the server on how RND was, so therefore his server will also have stats going well over 1000. If not, then its not exactly based on RND is it.

And can I ask what this "laugh out loud out loud out loud" is all about? IQ please?

The lololol was cause, quite frankly i love the letter L and O, sorry but thats nothing to do with my IQ what is an inaccurate way of showing how smart somone is, all it shows you is how good you are at IQ tests, Second of all, The old RND people may have had stats well over 1k but i wasnt the one that said 2.3..... BrAp did, im going with his plans i dont care what any loser says "might" happen, i only listen to the person who is putting the work into the server and actually is a part of it. Are you a part of the team (I hope not, good god..)No? Well then, STFU and see what BrAp says if its 1.9, 2.3, 1.4, 9.394839283829 whatever. <3

BrAp

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Feb 1, 2008
Well i have been talking to rage and what we are thinking of doing is doing the same sort of server as RND but putting down the status + Really easy lvling... But it will still be high rate just not stupidly high like 1.9, we are going to run the real RND 1.9 on his pc and the new 2.3 we are making on mine.

Then we are going to take the idea's we like from the old RND 1.9 and put it into the 2.3 server and add on more features why we are making the 2.3 see how it gose and if people don't think it is good when the server has been realeased we are going to put the old original 1.9 files up and expand them.

/BrAp

mutatedkbass

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Veteran
Jul 4, 2004
Well i am very bored and just finished my A levels with nothing to do for over a year.

Dude, you mean your GCSE's and you are just starting them.. -.- Also a job would be a good start man lol

BrAp

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Feb 1, 2008
Dude, you mean your GCSE's and you are just starting them.. -.- Also a job would be a good start man lol

Just for starters mate.... This was Reece tranter idea + Thread ... This is just my account, i'm just helping out with server..... But just to put you in your place.. I got a job with my step dad soon as i finish GCSE's .. Doing ground works - Yes it's good pay before you start shouting the odd's. Also i have finished my GCSE pretty much i just got like 3 more exams .. all my exams was corsework based.

Reece put my e-mail adress because i agreed to host the file's if rage was up to it..

Wond

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Feb 24, 2004
IRELAND
The lololol was cause, quite frankly i love the letter L and O, sorry but thats nothing to do with my IQ what is an inaccurate way of showing how smart somone is, all it shows you is how good you are at IQ tests, Second of all, The old RND people may have had stats well over 1k but i wasnt the one that said 2.3..... BrAp did, im going with his plans i dont care what any loser says "might" happen, i only listen to the person who is putting the work into the server and actually is a part of it. Are you a part of the team (I hope not, good god..)No? Well then, STFU and see what BrAp says if its 1.9, 2.3, 1.4, 9.394839283829 whatever. <3

Before I start, could you please do me a favor and take 10 minutes of your time and learn how to construct a sentence?

I am well aware of what Brap has said, but thats not my point. If the server is going to be based on RND then obviously it will have to follow suit with the stats, otherwise you can't fairly say that it is "based" around RND.

That, and only that, is my point. However, it has taken me 3 or 4 posts to explain that to you for whatever reason that may be I don't honestly know. Maybe its something to do with the fact that you're an idiotic pillock with the brain of a retarded pigeon.

WhiteTiger

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Aug 4, 2004
Just because it is based on a server doesnt mean it has to be 100% the same. He said BASED on, not exactly the SAME. Based on a server could mean differernt things imo. It could mean the exp rate, as it does to you. It could mean the stlye of play/ stlye of server, by this i mean easy mobs xp gold etc. Or it could mean the majority of items/maps etc could be taken from RND and he sets his own exp rates and item stats. Just the item stats dnt make the whole server imo.

Bon

Legend
Legendary
Jul 29, 2004
Kent, UK
by sounds of it the only thing hes basin off RND is the levelin up on PK thing lol

Wond

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Feb 24, 2004
IRELAND
Just because it is based on a server doesnt mean it has to be 100% the same. He said BASED on, not exactly the SAME. Based on a server could mean differernt things imo. It could mean the exp rate, as it does to you. It could mean the stlye of play/ stlye of server, by this i mean easy mobs xp gold etc. Or it could mean the majority of items/maps etc could be taken from RND and he sets his own exp rates and item stats. Just the item stats dnt make the whole server imo.

You havn't played RND 1.9 before I take it ?

RND wasn't a very big server, in fact it had, what ? a few new maps with about 40 odd new items? Now to say THAT is what he was basing his server around, would be absolutely stupid.

By saying he is going to base the server around RND, he obviously means the fast leveling, the high stats and the pk system. Which leads me back to my original point.. it won't work out on TD's 2.3 files because of the cap.

02goswej

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jul 12, 2004
United Kingdom
Before I start, could you please do me a favor and take 10 minutes of your time and learn how to construct a sentence?

I am well aware of what Brap has said, but thats not my point. If the server is going to be based on RND then obviously it will have to follow suit with the stats, otherwise you can't fairly say that it is "based" around RND.

That, and only that, is my point. However, it has taken me 3 or 4 posts to explain that to you for whatever reason that may be I don't honestly know. Maybe its something to do with the fact that you're an idiotic pillock with the brain of a retarded pigeon.

Get Over It, Move On. Put The Past Behind You. Put Your Life Behind You. Slit Your Wrists And Die. <3

Emo :)

P.S I Love You Lots ^.^ When You Are Dead I Will Turn Into A Necrofeliac And Rape Your Dead Emo Body <3

...LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

Last edited:

Wond

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Feb 24, 2004
IRELAND
Get Over It, Move On. Put The Past Behind You. Put Your Life Behind You. Slit Your Wrists And Die. <3

Emo :)

Hang on, in a post 2 days ago apparently I was a chav ? Now I'm an emo ?

Can you make your mind up please ?

PS: While you're at it, could you learn how to construct a sentence?
Also Typing Like This Does Not Make You Look Smart Or Cool In Any Way Shape Or Form.. Infact It Makes You Look Like A Complete And Utter MONG.

02goswej

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jul 12, 2004
United Kingdom
Hang on, in a post 2 days ago apparently I was a chav ? Now I'm an emo ?

Can you make your mind up please ?

PS: While you're at it, could you learn how to construct a sentence?
Also Typing Like This Does Not Make You Look Smart Or Cool In Any Way Shape Or Form.. Infact It Makes You Look Like A Complete And Utter MONG.
I Am Typing Like This To Annoy You, As You Earlier States That I "Cannot Form A Sentence" So I Thought That The Capital's In Front Of Every Word Will Drive Somone Like You Insane <3. And What Is A Mong, I Used To Hear It A Few Year's Ago, Been A While, Please Refresh.

Oh, People Change Quickly, I Also Have The Reason You Changed From A Chav To An Emo (And In A New Post Back Again) Heres A Time Line..(Kinda Form Thingy O.o)

Chav...
*Mum Takes Bottle Of White Lightning Away (With A Teat On Ofcourse As Otherwise It Would Result In Spillage)*
Turn Emo...
*You Steal Your Neighbour's Bike And Steal Another Bottle From The Local Store*
Chav...

There You Go...

Wond

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Feb 24, 2004
IRELAND
I Am Typing Like This To Annoy You, As You Earlier States That I "Cannot Form A Sentence" So I Thought That The Capital's In Front Of Every Word Will Drive Somone Like You Insane <3. And What Is A Mong, I Used To Hear It A Few Year's Ago, Been A While, Please Refresh.

Oh, People Change Quickly, I Also Have The Reason You Changed From A Chav To An Emo (And In A New Post Back Again) Heres A Time Line..(Kinda Form Thingy O.o)

Chav...
*Mum Takes Bottle Of White Lightning Away (With A Teat On Ofcourse As Otherwise It Would Result In Spillage)*
Turn Emo...
*You Steal Your Neighbour's Bike And Steal Another Bottle From The Local Store*
Chav...

There You Go...

So let me get this straight, you type like an absolute idiot, to do what..annoy me? Why in gods name would someone making a prat out of them selfs annoy me?

Seriously pal, quit life.

Wond

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Feb 24, 2004
IRELAND
give it a rest -_-

Unless you can actually do anything that would make me give it a rest (Which would require moderator powers), then your post is as worthless as any of mine. Until moderator powers come your way Ben.. take your own advice?

02goswej

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jul 12, 2004
United Kingdom
Unless you can actually do anything that would make me give it a rest (Which would require moderator powers), then your post is as worthless as any of mine. Until moderator powers come your way Ben.. take your own advice?
Exactly as bon stated.Give it a rest =)

Your boring now >.> I need to find somone else. Sorry to move on love but....Its not working out between us <3