[WoW] Spiderlegs

Join Discord

Kadama

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jul 28, 2004
West Midlands, Malvern
Spiderlegs server is the Accent 2.3.3 version.
This server is constantly being updated, with 4 active GM's which live on the same street, 1 is the administrater who conducts all the updates and 3 gamemasters, also theres increasingly improved drop rates, quests and npc's being tweaked all the time to benefit the players, you'll always have something to do.

This server has just started, its currently at its starting stage and had first been advertised here so if you want to be the top dog, join now. The server is also going to be advertised elsewhere in the next week or so.

Exp rates
Experience varies
  • gold rates x200
  • Exp x200
  • Quest Exp x500
The level cap is 270, with custom bosses and drops.

To connect to the server you'll need Hamachi which can be found here https://secure.logmein.com/products/hamachi/list.asp

Hamachi
Hamachi details are as follows;
Network: wowspiderlegs (Note, this is case sensitive)
Password: 123

The administrator is named Jorge, he is on Hamachi and once you've logged into Hamachi, messege him and he will create your account for you for now and if you dont want to do it that way send him an email "[email protected]", as the website hes putting up is not quite ready yet.

You will also need to change the realm list to IP 5.195.93.153

See you ingame!
Kadama

Last edited:

CraiG^

Legend
Legendary
Jun 22, 2003
Scotland
Bit more info on how to create account etc.

I try join the network WoWspiderlegs on himachi and it "doesnt exist"

Shady

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Aug 5, 2004
lmao cap lvl 270 why not just lower exp and do cap 80 :S

jane

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Mar 28, 2003
Great Britain
please could you give details of all downloads needed to play please as i have never played WOW and would love to try it but dont know where to start......many thanks

Kadama

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jul 28, 2004
West Midlands, Malvern
please could you give details of all downloads needed to play please as i have never played WOW and would love to try it but dont know where to start......many thanks

You will need to buy WoW and TBC expansion pack's from your local game shop, once you've installed it follow the guide above and you will be able to log in.

forspinki

Legend
Legendary
Oct 23, 2006
Handan, China
hey kadama how do we create an account for ingame?

Edit added your friend to msn but hes not come online yet :( also in the reallist file do i put set realmlist 5.195.93.153 ? or just ip on its own

Last edited: