Wow

Yetiman

LOMCN n00bie
Jul 19, 2006
I can't believe this place is still going strong. I doubt many of you will remember me...New generations etc sweeping across the planes of the internet lol! :) Days of WingZero (Sir Auron), Blasteron :O, etc haha.

hellcaster

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Mar 24, 2005
Omg hiii Sir Auron :P where u beeeeeeen :( lol welcome back bud hope ur back again:P

Atomicide

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jul 4, 2003
I can't believe this place is still going strong. I doubt many of you will remember me...New generations etc sweeping across the planes of the internet lol! :) Days of WingZero (Sir Auron), Blasteron :O, etc haha.

Yeah, those were the days when people on this site where cool, and intelligence and effort mattered. Welcome to 2007 where every idiot and his 5 year old brother use preconfigured server files with increased rates. This site unfortunately isnt going strong because the morons are now in control of servers and stupidity reigns supreme. People like me now despise the populous and refuse to be constructive to any degree because the only people worthy of help don't need it because they are smart enough to do everything themselves.

Welcome to LOMCN (Legion of Morons Community Network) 2007.

Elijah

Crystal Dev
Developer
Jul 21, 2004
Yeah, those were the days when people on this site where cool, and intelligence and effort mattered. Welcome to 2007 where every idiot and his 5 year old brother use preconfigured server files with increased rates. This site unfortunately isnt going strong because the morons are now in control of servers and stupidity reigns supreme. People like me now despise the populous and refuse to be constructive to any degree because the only people worthy of help don't need it because they are smart enough to do everything themselves.

Welcome to LOMCN (Legion of Morons Community Network) 2007.

Always wondered what LOMCN standed for. Does make sence now i think about it.

/Ash

Yetiman

LOMCN n00bie
Jul 19, 2006
Well! It was nice catching up on people...i've never met! Well there are one or two names I recognise. :)