Wrath of the lich king

Join Discord

forspinki

Legend
Legendary
Oct 23, 2006
Handan, China
any1 going to return to wow for this?

i sold my level 70 but im gona level my hunter from 45 to 55 so i can make a death knight and complete with all these crazy levels

im hopeing to be in the top 10 people to get a death knight to level 70 :P

Perebble

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Apr 11, 2006
www.atomicide.com
Can a moderator move this to the correct section?
Oh...

I play, sort of. I've kinda stopped caring since they announced WotLK. I'll get WotLK and level my main when it comes out.

Toxick

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Apr 17, 2003
any1 going to return to wow for this?

i sold my level 70 but im gona level my hunter from 45 to 55 so i can make a death knight and complete with all these crazy levels

im hopeing to be in the top 10 people to get a death knight to level 70 :P

1)you dont need a level 55 char, once you create a DK in the char select screen he is insta level 55.. learn your facts
2) level cap raised to level 80...

top 10 people to level 70.. good luck with that since you know **** about that class... nub

Jicaa

Pooslice
Golden Oldie
Jul 9, 2003
I'm also making a death knight when WoTLK comes out, got a level 70 mage friend thats gonna boost me to 70 then we are gonna level together from 70-80(he'll be on his warr for this part).

Liandrin2

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Loyal Member
Jan 14, 2004
I'm still trying to decide whether to level my pally or druid ready for arena at 80.

What we reckon will be the new fotm healer for 2v2?

Lots of people saying druids heavily nerfed in beta, but I'm still thinking they have the tools to dominate.

forspinki

Legend
Legendary
Oct 23, 2006
Handan, China
1)you dont need a level 55 char, once you create a DK in the char select screen he is insta level 55.. learn your facts

top 10 people to level 70.. good luck with that since you know **** about that class... nub

umm i dont like your attitude at all you seem like an idiot but i still want to know what you meen ? so you dont even need a level 55 char to create a dk? could you provide some proof that you dont need to be 55 please then i dont have to waste my time leveling . and i knew level cap was raised to 80 but 70 is still the main level becuase thats when u unlock all the rep ect

Last edited:

seifer997

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
May 13, 2003

just too clear some facts up, u need a lvl55 char too be able 2 create a DeathKnight,

ur Newly created DeathKnight will be lvl55 once u created him,

info on deathknight
You must have an existing character of level 55 or higher to create a Death Knight.

and next time u try too correct some1 learn some respect, no need at all to be damn rite rude 2 some1 even if he was mistaken,
......learn your facts :ppunk:

Last edited:

DarkDevil

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 13, 2005
England (UK)
just too clear some facts up, u need a lvl55 char too be able 2 create a DeathKnight,

ur Newly created DeathKnight will be lvl55 once u created him,

info on deathknight

and next time u try too correct some1 learn some respect, no need at all to be damn rite rude 2 some1 even if he was mistaken,
......learn your facts :ppunk:

You tell him! :cheers:

Perebble

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Apr 11, 2006
www.atomicide.com
Join Bronzebeard. That is all.
Then I'll give you Tofas' ingame name and you can bug him to boost you.

Then he'll probably give you mine and I'll cry.

JealY

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Nov 28, 2004
England
Pebbs, I might pay for wow again, then move my char to your server and we can finally be together!

/manhug.

:middle:

Amenovis

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Loyal Member
Jan 9, 2006
Germany
i had the fies for a priv server. the prob is that the wrath files are totaly buggy also the death night at present is totaly buggy no spells worked correct if it worked the new maps was empty and so on. so i let that beta server version and gone back to 2.4.3 for my online wow p-server. (btw in the beta version the dk got directly lvl 60 and u had to have a char with lvl 70 to create one