XBOX 360 Halo 3 Tourny

Join Discord

Xander

Pantie Sniffer!
Developer
Oct 20, 2003
Sheffield
Anyone interested need 2 more players to finish our team, chance to win xbox 360 and halo reach.

Two hours till entries are declined. You get to play against some celebs etc and Halo reach launch event.

Event this Sat & Sun need reliable people!

Link.

JoeDunn

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jun 16, 2009
>< i just traded halo 3 in as well 5 pound trade in :( sucks GL with it tho:D

Exsodius

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Mar 24, 2010
Bah at one point I was pretty good at Halo, but now it's been about 5 months (moved to on COD) since I played so I would be ****e. Intend to get back into it before Reach.

Goodluck.

JealY

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Nov 28, 2004
England
Because anyone can run around jumping & spraying their face off.

Which is what I saw when I played it.

noisound

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jul 23, 2004

So true, only reason i even played the game is it cus it was the only game that came with my xbox. i hate the game.

MiloFoxburr

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Mar 23, 2003
Dublin, Ireland

You didn't play it very long then :P. Battle Rifle with headshots require far more skill that anything on COD.

Halo is fun, but then you either love it or hate it.

JealY

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Nov 28, 2004
England
CoD doesn't require much skill either but it's a much better game than Halo.

BFBC2 does though, that's a proper game imo.

Exsodius

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Mar 24, 2010

You can do that on any shooter including CoD, as Milo mentioned constant headshots with a battle rifle requires more skill than anything on CoD. You should watch some "Pros" on YouTube playing Halo.

CoD is more about reaction time, as for Bad Company...well thats more tactical but too slow pace for me >.<

MiloFoxburr

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Mar 23, 2003
Dublin, Ireland
BFBC2 does though, that's a proper game imo.

Yeah running around as a medic spraying and praying with the M60 is skill :P. Or using the AT4 constantly, or the grenade launcher. Hell most of my games of rush now boil down to either me or someone else using the UAV to destroy the objectives. That is hardly skill.

Bad Company 2 is fun, I've put nearly 60 hours into it (Closer to 70 hours if you include the Betas). But I wouldn't say you need skill to do well in the game. Halo takes far longer for people to get good at. But both BC2 and COD can be gotten into very easily.

What's your stats Jealy in BC2? http://bfbcs.com/stats_360/MiloFoxburr their is mine. We should play together if you have it on the 360.

JealY

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Nov 28, 2004
England
I'm a PC gamer Milo or I would :)

Not had BFBC2 for long but - http://bfbcs.com/stats_pc/jealy - Lol my accuracy is 70%, can't exactly say I spray can you.

I played Halo 3 around christmas a couple years ago (when my mate got his Xbox) - I was topping the leaderboard as soon as I played. All you have to do is learn how to press jump & hold fire at the same time & you win. Monkey see, monkey do.

Last edited:

Exsodius

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Mar 24, 2010

Not had BFBC2 for long but - http://bfbcs.com/stats_pc/jealy - Lol my accuracy is 70%, can't exactly say I spray can you.

I played Halo 3 around christmas a couple years ago (when my mate got his Xbox) - I was topping the leaderboard as soon as I played. All you have to do is learn how to press jump & hold fire at the same time & you win. Monkey see, monkey do.

You're a bit full of it.

Controller requires more skill than a mouse anyway :)

Last edited:

JealY

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Nov 28, 2004
England
Yeah, of course it does... What with the autoaim features on consoles and such.

Go ahead, talk more shit.

Exsodius

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Mar 24, 2010

Who can't aim with a mouse?

Stupid if you think it's harder to aim with a mouse than with a controller.....plus the PC versions of games are much more susceptible to cheating.

You're still full of it.

MiloFoxburr

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Mar 23, 2003
Dublin, Ireland

Bloody snipers :P.

PC is probably different than 360 but Rush on 360 boils down to people either using the C4 trick to destroy objectives or the UAV. Very few people actually arm the thing any more. I'm shocked at your Medic K/D ratio. Medic weapons were for ages the easiest way to get kills. You not a vehicle fan either?

I'd pick it up on PC but I suck at Mouse/Keyboard and don't have a proper mouse for gaming anyway (Cheap mouse on a 40" 1080p screen)

JealY

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Nov 28, 2004
England
Razer Copperhead only about 35 sheet now.

When i'm a medic I usually just use medkits & defibs.

People do destroy the objectives with C4/UAV but that's very rare & the best thing to do. Funny when people just try to arm it & get owned really.

MiloFoxburr

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Mar 23, 2003
Dublin, Ireland
Razer Copperhead only about 35 sheet now.

When i'm a medic I usually just use medkits & defibs.

People do destroy the objectives with C4/UAV but that's very rare & the best thing to do. Funny when people just try to arm it & get owned really.

I'll pick up a gaming mouse eventually, but I'd prefer a wireless one.

Yeah it's the best way to destroy them but doesn't require much skill lol. I much prefer arming an objective and actually holding it till it blows up. Or destroying the building with a Tank.

I used to just play Medic, got some insane points and games with it. Constantly reviving while still killing tons of enemies. Nowadays though I mostly use Assault for some reason. I should go back to Medic I've never beaten my 72/18 game with any other class.

^G0trex

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Nov 7, 2003
Bham

There is no auto aim on Halo. So go ahead, talk more shit.

I would've been up for this but my net's playing up and Xbox keeps disconnecting every 5-10 mins :(