Xbox Deal

Hastelloy

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
May 11, 2006
Stone, UK
hehe just thought id post somethin in this section as its been a bit dead lately,
wondered what you all think of my early xmas present (preordered today)

http://www.game.co.uk/Xbox360/Hardw...ack-with-250GB-Hard-Drive/?recommended=SEARCH

My xbox is boring me now, 10gb hard drive is a little outdated so i thought its time for an upgrade, weighing it all out i think this deal (at £250) is saving me about £30-£50 than buying it individually

Choice was really between a bog standard xbox elite which is £200 and only has a 120gb hard drive, 1 wireless pad etc, this one at £250 gets all custom faceplate/shell (usually £10-£20) 250gb HDD, 2 pads (£30 each) and the brand new MW2 which is meant to be around £40-£45
plus compared to my xbox, this one features three core processors and the jasper? chipset oh and it saves me buying a HD lead so i can finally get the best from my TV :D

Its a bit early for xmas pressies but whats everyone else buying this year?
-Jay

Last edited:

ZoniStrife

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jun 30, 2009
hahha ye bit old news but think am gonna trade in my dieing elite +2 other pads + cod WAW and cod 4 lol

ZoniStrife

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jun 30, 2009
i got a top pc thxs and would rather get for xbox after how slow updates were on cod WAW

Hastelloy

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
May 11, 2006
Stone, UK
news been out for around 2 weeks lol

i wasnt aware that i was releasing info? as far as i was aware i was asing for opinions on what iv bought myself for xmas and was asking people what they were getting? or did i miss the bit where i said "BREAKING NEWS JUST IN XBOX HAVE RELEASED A NEW XBOX LINK HERE EXCLUSIVE TO GAME bla bla bla" :mooned:

Shabalabalong

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jul 1, 2006
Brighton
i wasnt aware that i was releasing info? as far as i was aware i was asing for opinions on what iv bought myself for xmas and was asking people what they were getting? or did i miss the bit where i said "BREAKING NEWS JUST IN XBOX HAVE RELEASED A NEW XBOX LINK HERE EXCLUSIVE TO GAME bla bla bla" :mooned:

You must've. That's what I've read twice, in two different post's of yours. Weird eh?!

ZoniStrife

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jun 30, 2009
y do people on here take every thing to heart wow grow up ffs.and were did i say u was releasing info?????

Hastelloy

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
May 11, 2006
Stone, UK
y do people on here take every thing to heart wow grow up ffs.and were did i say u was releasing info?????

you didnt say it, you implied it the moment you said "news bin out for 2 weeks"

there was no news in this thread..

and trade it in haz :D like has already been said lol its £70 towards a better 1 ^^

Far

tsniffer
Staff member
Developer
May 19, 2003
is that xbox only available in game?

ZoniStrife

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jun 30, 2009
game only i think as there no info on game station's site or hvm's wich have the NVG's