Xenos Mir 3

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
smoochy boys on tour
Status
Not open for further replies.

Deathbringer

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Mar 19, 2005
Devon, UK
Xenos High Rate
Dedicated Server Stats:
Intel Core 2 Duo
2.33GHZ
4gb RAM
100mb Upload

Server Stats:

Exp: x128 (Custom)
Drops: x1 (Custom)
Gold: x1 (Custom)
MonGen: x1 (Custom)

Server Includes:

FamePoint System
Integral System
Special Repair
Bonus Stats
Upgradeable Items
Rebirth System (5)
LevelUp Scrolls
Custom Towns and Dungeons
Skill Upgrade System
Top Players
Boss Spy

Estimated Release:
15/09/2013

The server is being tested by a small team on a daily basis.

No Donations!!

COMPAQ12

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Feb 13, 2007
whoop cant wait server been fun while in testing. Nice to see a decent New Server starting up With No Donations Required ,Gm That Listens To All ,Gonna Be A Great Addition To mir:)

COMPAQ12

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Feb 13, 2007
No Hacks Tolerated Though Exwizz So Dont Use EM Please LOL:) ,server is moving along nicely with a few possible suprises got to be worth a look :)^^ :)

spartekas

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Sep 21, 2009
USA
Why did you take the last one down Pete. Need help with exploits?? Pretty sure it was people exploiting, and gaining monster levels, was why you pulled it offline.. This is foor Pete dont spam plz

Deathbringer

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Mar 19, 2005
Devon, UK
Why did you take the last one down Pete. Need help with exploits?? Pretty sure it was people exploiting, and gaining monster levels, was why you pulled it offline.. This is foor Pete dont spam plz

New team spartekas and this time there is NO DONATIONS, just a fresh take on an old server with a fresh team of GM's and developers. Thanks for voicing your concerns.

COMPAQ12

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Feb 13, 2007
lmao"another bitch crying when getting owned ON every server pipe down minion" bb if only you knew who i was i helped you lvl more than a few times diff servers etc p(neva been pkd by you ever:) lmao :) server gonna be fun , spartekus from my memory most left server due to not being able to use hacks:) and left , hopes mir community have moved on from all that and remember its jusst pixals and have fun :) look forward to seeing every 1 again :)

reecew

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Feb 23, 2010
Newcastle
you leveled me? i dont even know that name so lets not talk **** kid.
i level myself or level with my bro/guild so why try even make something like that up if i dont even know you.

COMPAQ12

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Feb 13, 2007
i could rise to your ignorance but this is about xenos so see you ingame when its live ,Not long now:) stuff being done so hopefully be up on eta time:)

Potnoodle

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jul 11, 2010
lol reece you played ALL RndPro's ALL Supremes ALL Avenge and ALL them had 4-5x+ remakes also you multi so i wouldnt sit there saying
"i level myself" because that just isnt the case lol but its prob a good thing you dont play here tbh as you would be banned for use of hacks

good job on server so far pete its looking really good just havent had much time to test it since being back from holiday will try get on abit tonight :)

Status
Not open for further replies.