Mask

Banned
Banned
Golden Oldie
Jun 20, 2003
United Kingdom
Post your Favorite Videos so far :)

One to Watch

[video=youtube;MX-Nj539cY0]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MX-Nj539cY0&feature=topvideos_entertainment[/video]

ps anyone else think that frankie ****cozza cant sing for ****?

Blimey

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jul 18, 2011
Hero Village
o0o i watched her! shes pretty damn good as it goes. Dont really watch it though, so her to win!!

jaffar91

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 10, 2011
i think just about every guy watching xfactor wanted to twat that queer chav lol

Prai

Most Importantest
VIP
Sep 10, 2004
Obviously Janet was the performance of the night. For me though, She was over hyped.. She just sang Ellie Golding's version of the song and sounded pretty much the same. I'm looking froward to seeing how she changes throughout the comp.

When Kitty came on (The One who needs knocking down a peg or two) I couldn't stand her, but when she was hitting them notes to The Edge of Glory, she kinda won me over.. I like big voices but her personality needs a good shaking.

Frankie wasnt too bad either. Nothing special but his voice is very unique and quirky, but I feel it wont be enough to put him through to the live shows...

Overall, Well done Xfactor... The change in judges has brought a new feeling to it and a new excitement is buzzing. I also like the fact there playing more legit auditions rather then the crap ones.

Mask

Banned
Banned
Golden Oldie
Jun 20, 2003
United Kingdom
what annoys me about janet is her singing voice feels too put on, and also it allows her to go completely out of tune and get away with it.

Tai

HEAD CAPTAIN
Staff member
Administrator
May 11, 2003
United Kingdom
I think she's a snotty little ***** tbh. When she got through judges houses instead of the big fat girl, I was well annoyed. She was so much better..

oO~Unknown~Oo

Banned
Banned
Veteran
Dec 4, 2007
UK
I think she's a snotty little ***** tbh. When she got through judges houses instead of the big fat girl, I was well annoyed. She was so much better..

Yeah i would have eventually liked someone in the competition but she didn't make it through she was alot better than that ellie goulding clone

Tai

HEAD CAPTAIN
Staff member
Administrator
May 11, 2003
United Kingdom
Same with Frankie though, he can't sing lol. And last night he didn't even know the words...but no1 even brought it up. Thought that was a chunk of bull****, they'd have gone mad at anyone else (part from janet)