Xmass Event

Falador

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
May 13, 2007
Hello, Working XmassEvent in 3.55 ? im execute script close mir3client :(

Hello,

what for XMass Event you mean?
i havent find a XMass Event i must Script self a Event !!!

Realse the Event and i can ckeck this on my Server and edit get gives Problems.

LG
Fala

Upvote 0

CrusaderIssy

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jun 19, 2007
Mukai, What exactly are you looking for? You can have a basic event where christmas mobs spawn randomly and give extra exp, or a massively complex event with killing certain mobs in a certain amount of time, then delivering an item to someone before the time limit runs out and getting back to collect your reward. It really does depend though on how much work you want to put into the scripts/events etc.

I'm not the best script writer but I'm pretty good with them and will gladly give you some advice on scripts.

Issy :)

P.S. Why a Christmas event this early in the year? There's Easter in 2 weeks, Summer Holidays to plan for, Halloween and bonfire night all to come before christmas :)

Upvote 0

Mukai

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Feb 15, 2008
Tenerife
Thank you for your attention, in many servers probe a version of event where throwing snowballs on the map SNOW, Where not to run this event after 4 months is not happening and that is to know how it works or have the npcs,

Upvote 0

Coly

LOMCN Developer
Developer
Mar 31, 2005
Germany
The best way you learn the Script things with the help of the Script lesson from Xtream Server Team. You must register on the Forum and then you can read the lessons. Info for this you find here many.

Upvote 0

CheekyVimto

It's my Precious!
Veteran
Mar 8, 2005
by all means use the script lessons I know many here have done :)

There are also various script checks and releases for anybodies use there also :)

Upvote 0