Xtreme Lag

smoochy boys on tour

Gloop

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Apr 17, 2003
Derbyshire
wen my host put my server up for testing there is massive lag spikes every 15 seconds ish n i dont kno y???
could any1 help me out plz?

Ty in advance.....

Gloop.

Gloop

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Apr 17, 2003
Derbyshire
theres nowt wrong with his computer/internet cus he used to host his server but we tryed to host mine n it just got real bad lag spikes, i dunno wats rong with it tbh. any help is appreciated thanks.

/Gloop

cindarella

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 16, 2003
u play your server on the same PC as you host it?
if so then thats the problem... u need to ge 2 PCs 1 for hosting and 1 for playing, unless u got a uber PC that can take it :)

Gloop

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Apr 17, 2003
Derbyshire
well i cant find out now cus hes gone to bed but wen he wakes up ill ask him, cusn i dunno, thx for info.

Gloop.

mpclan

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Oct 16, 2003
Canberra, Australia
its not the npcs or the mogen that i replaced or database as iv reduced both yet till no avail. the only thing i can think of is that its the mapinfo? mabey its to big, to many maps for the server..

GilgaMesh

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Mar 12, 2004
St Helens
mpclan said:
its not the npcs or the mogen that i replaced or database as iv reduced both yet till no avail. the only thing i can think of is that its the mapinfo? mabey its to big, to many maps for the server..

Have you updated the unbindlst.txt by any chance? This was the problem on Destiny server, Don't think it liks going over 120.