Zelda Mmorpg!!!!!!!!

smoochy boys on tour

Biohazard

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Loyal Member
Apr 21, 2003
Salem, Oregon
it is official and they use the and updated GBA version of the game, u moron, u didnt spend 30 minutes on the site looking at the game, I DID

TheDevil

Just a little question.. Feel free to flame me about it if you wish.. You know you wont get very far..

--

Do you two just make threads and then start to flame eachother just to get your post count up? o.O

I always see you two spamming like mad "flaming" eachother..

Pretty lame if you ask me.

urbanfox

No Brag, Just Fact
Legendary
TheDevil said:
Just a little question.. Feel free to flame me about it if you wish.. You know you wont get very far..

--

Do you two just make threads and then start to flame eachother just to get your post count up? o.O

actually know, and sir auron feel free to delete these threads, all of them, becus i dont really care about my post count. its not the number, its the quality.

Biohazard

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Loyal Member
Apr 21, 2003
Salem, Oregon
urbanfox said:
ur an idiot the website ends in .tk! its not offcial it would be all over nintendo website and also they wouldnt have used cheapo graphics

lol, it dont matter its official to me and im gonna play it maddly

and devil....theres a reason for everything :P

william12

hmmm

this game does not look very good plus i can make a game just look like that by making my own 1 i would not play it:P

NewBlood

Natural Selection
Golden Oldie
Apr 22, 2003
Manchester
does look quite good might give it a try but tis not the thing id pay for. and it cant bre official ending in .tk but still looks quite impresive :)

Yetiman

Biohazard said:
it is official and they use the and updated GBA version of the game, u moron, u didnt spend 30 minutes on the site looking at the game, I DID

Off-Topic
Actually Link to the past on the GBA is practicly a straight port from the snes therefore does use the same concept engine that the snes did for it as the graphics or anything where never updated.

Chris

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Mar 22, 2003
Biop has just been politically corrected.

I find that funny lol.

Biohazard

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Loyal Member
Apr 21, 2003
Salem, Oregon
Yetiman said:
Off-Topic
Actually Link to the past on the GBA is practicly a straight port from the snes therefore does use the same concept engine that the snes did for it as the graphics or anything where never updated.

i h8 mo fos that dont no wat there talking about

1) zelda SNES used 16 bit, Zelda GBA USE 32 BIT
2) NOT THE SAME ENGINE
3) THEY WERE UPDATED

Hybrid

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jul 18, 2003
Scotland
TheDevil said:

--

Yup... they do... kinda messes up the forums, every thread that one of them starts, the other flames them about it, and it keeps going.

urbanfox said:
its not the number, its the quality.

1) I think you'll find the saying is "Quality, not quantity"

2) The quality sucks :P

Yetiman

Biohazard said:
wanna bet?????? i have the ****ing box
Too bad we don't have more like you in discussing politics getting in such a state trying to prove this about a game, imagine the possibilities and lengths you could go for mankind.

urbanfox

No Brag, Just Fact
Legendary
Hybrid said:
Yup... they do... kinda messes up the forums, every thread that one of them starts, the other flames them about it, and it keeps going.

1) I think you'll find the saying is "Quality, not quantity"

2) The quality sucks :P

erm **** u hybrid. ive already told the admins countless times go ahead and just delete all my posts after theyve been seen on my bro's threads. and also, i got **** more quality threads and posts than u do, not to mention i dont talk **** on threads otyher than my bro's

Biohazard

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Loyal Member
Apr 21, 2003
Salem, Oregon
1) hybrid is a BETTER LoM player, GM and server maker then ur 56ker ass urban sh!t head

2) its not f()cking bout quality of Zelda MMORPG, its bout its the first Zelda MMORPG MAN!

FrOzEnVipEr

i realy do wish urbanfox n biohazars would stop popin at each other ALL OVER THE FORUMS u do it to every post each of u make spamin the forums pritty much every day, its not nice to see and its not clever so please stop u 2