Zelious ~ Reborn Of Torozor [BETA Stage 1 - 3]

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
smoochy boys on tour
Status
Not open for further replies.

Skepta

Veteran
Feb 15, 2010
Ash serious dude you need put this live, it's ready people are going to start loosing intrest mate! Everybody is flocking to AceM2

Smidge

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 28, 2009
Ash serious dude you need put this live, it's ready people are going to start loosing intrest mate! Everybody is flocking to AceM2

This, im starting lose interest, all there is for me to do is level my Hero and i dont need to its boring me to hell bro :/

TheDayIDie

Banned
Banned
Dedicated Member
Jul 29, 2011
UK
If it's not up live by tonight i probably won't come back.
Losing interest everyday, even started to play NeverWinter which i'm getting hooked on more and more each day i play it ^.^
Also i wont play if he starts the live half way through the week. Unfair on players who are working or at college like myself.

Jalell

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 17, 2012
If it's not up live by tonight i probably won't come back.
Losing interest everyday, even started to play NeverWinter which i'm getting hooked on more and more each day i play it ^.^
Also i wont play if he starts the live half way through the week. Unfair on players who are working or at college like myself.

I'm sure he will release the game for live when he thinks it is ready.

blazee

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Mar 3, 2012
and what if he releases it then people find loads of bugs, its going to make the situation worse, no one wants to play a buggy half rushed server my advice is maybe shouldn't have released the BETA so early.

TheDayIDie

Banned
Banned
Dedicated Member
Jul 29, 2011
UK
Ask anyone who has played since day 1 like myself. I have found minimal bugs whilst playing and those i have found were fixed. Recently i was made GM so i had unlimited resources meaning i could test other things like the pets etc but im sure they have been fixed by now aswell. Ash is just dragging out the beta and pushing people away. The only thing that needs fixing is the amount of content because the highest cave is like level 150 and people are level 160 capped.

blazee

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Mar 3, 2012
ahhh i see well when does he usually come on LOMCN? msg him and let him know

TheDayIDie

Banned
Banned
Dedicated Member
Jul 29, 2011
UK
No idea, he usually around. He usually only has college at 10-11.
When he next on ill ask him for some kind of contact details for future problems. Don't think he has skype or anything like that though :/

Jalell

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 17, 2012
No idea, he usually around. He usually only has college at 10-11.
When he next on ill ask him for some kind of contact details for future problems. Don't think he has skype or anything like that though :/

He has facebook but he rarely ever uses it but if you would like it add me on facebook and ill give you his details:

https://www.facebook.com/Jalellv7?ref=tn_tnmn

Reactions: TheDayIDie

TheDayIDie

Banned
Banned
Dedicated Member
Jul 29, 2011
UK
Might not reply asap though, trying to avoid facebook atm with all the birthday spams >.< lol

Reactions: Jalell

blazee

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Mar 3, 2012
ahha nah dont think he does did ask him for it ytoday but never came on... i do remmber he did have a email address, i believe it was a msn one but still its been so long since i chatted to him lol

Skepta

Veteran
Feb 15, 2010
I played all 3-4 verison's of torozor 1.9, i've helped Ash test a few things on here and gave him loads of advice because he didnt play torozor 1.9 as much as me. This server has no serious bugs that anyone can expliot anything that is found will be minor e.g mobs cant be seen etc which people will just report for there own benefits. Server has been ready for a while don't have a clue why ash is delaying.

He needs a dedi host though you can't host a server at home from a static i.p because he goes to college aswell and will end up with no player because i.p will be changing daily.

Jalell

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 17, 2012
He needs a dedi host though you can't host a server at home from a static i.p because he goes to college aswell and will end up with no player because i.p will be changing daily.

I second that, but not all people can afford a Dedi they are quite expensive. and you don't want to force Donations that early.

Skepta

Veteran
Feb 15, 2010
He will probably loose 50% of his users without a stable host though, his family all use his net which will make it lag at high user count which it will probably hit as torozor was a very popular server back in the day and im sure a lot of people would want to bring that old feel back and the I.P Changing is a real problem used to piss me right off back in the day.

ashleyuk

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Loyal Member
Nov 18, 2008
Not my net :P

I am dragging recently.. To be honest NeverWinter has hooked me aswell.. But none the less i'm still working on it. Just at my own paste/time.

If your getting bored of BETA come play once it's live "No Cap" But EXP will be reduced back to original which is reduced by x3.

BETA Was only designed for me to work my way through each level part. I'm sorry if people are getting bored for waiting till live.

Also server wont go live on a "School/College/Work" day.. It will most likely come out on a Friday afternoon where all you hard working students/co-workers can come home and enjoy Torozor on the latest dated files.

Good news is i have a few "NEW" Links for downloads. These will be in "Parts" such as DataPatch1/DataPatch2 etc. Each will cover the client needs to see everything i would see.

I'll put these on first page when i found a good spot for them.

Maps: <LINK> (This goes in the "Map Folder").

DataPatch1: <LINK> (These goes in the "Data Folder").
DataPatch2: <LINK>
DataPatch3: <LINK>

Hope these are better then the other download links.

-Ash

Edit: NEW IP 86.168.86.207

Last edited:

TheDayIDie

Banned
Banned
Dedicated Member
Jul 29, 2011
UK
Not my net :P

I am dragging recently.. To be honest NeverWinter has hooked me aswell.. But none the less i'm still working on it. Just at my own paste/time.
LOL pm me your server / name :P
Im in Dragon server >.>

Status
Not open for further replies.