Zelious ~ Reborn Of Torozor [BETA Stage 1 - 3]

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Wond

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Feb 24, 2004
IRELAND
What files do you plan on running this on? Sorry if you've already mentioned, just skimming through.

ashleyuk

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Loyal Member
Nov 18, 2008
Heroes sadly, was hoping Chronicles would release there files but doubt it.

Would you suggest any other files?

-Ash

PS: I know about the cheaters within the Heroes (As you probably know) so my suggestion would be not to use any cheats on here if anyone is going to try because anyone caught doing this will be perm banned without warnings. People know this isn't allowed so I shouldn't see any.

Wond

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Feb 24, 2004
IRELAND
You'll get cheats regardless of what files you use so I wouldn't worry about that 1 way or the other.

I'd be happy enough to help out with testing when you are ready to go.

Skepta

Veteran
Feb 15, 2010
Ash we both know that torozor was only good on the older files.

I tested for ash a long while back these has everything torozor 1.9 had the exact same files, same skins, same quests! 2.3 files was better, Ash i would 100% not use hero files and use TheDeath 2.3 file just standard in my opinion they are by far the best files to pvp on from 2.3 and upwards and if your playing on win7 its still smooth unlike hero files.

ashleyuk

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Loyal Member
Nov 18, 2008
I'm now currently at home and I'll be working on doubling the Experience and tripling the drop rate.

Then I'll work on a LMS Npc and maybe a Rebirth Npc (Not 100% sure on rebirth though).

-Ash

Edit: Also been offered to put the server onto AppleM2 files which may be interested (Not actually seen the files myself) but I'll be willing to see what it offers.

Last edited:

ashleyuk

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Loyal Member
Nov 18, 2008
Server isn't live if that's what you're asking. I'll put it up for people if they want to play around while I work on it.

My uncle thinks I should go back to the classic 2.3/1.9 files.. What do you guys think??

-Ash

PS: I can transfer these to any files as long as it's a Mir 2 :p

Edit: I'd also like to see if my computer/network is capable to host over night.. I did have issues in the past.

Computer Performance::

Processor: 7.2
RAM: 7.5
Graphics: 4.4
Gaming: 6.1
Hard disk: 5.9

Last edited:

daneo1989

I am Ancient.
Staff member
Dec 5, 2005
UK
Server isn't live if that's what you're asking. I'll put it up for people if they want to play around while I work on it.

My uncle thinks I should go back to the classic 2.3/1.9 files.. What do you guys think??

-Ash

PS: I can transfer these to any files as long as it's a Mir 2 :p

Edit: I'd also like to see if my computer/network is capable to host over night.. I did have issues in the past.

Computer Performance::

Processor: 7.2
RAM: 7.5
Graphics: 4.4
Gaming: 6.1
Hard disk: 5.9
If you'r going back to classic Torozor, think 2.3 is the better bet

BeerNMoney

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Apr 9, 2010
Ash as I said you should go with 2.3.

Ash come on facebook 1 second please

Last edited:

ashleyuk

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Loyal Member
Nov 18, 2008
Could anyone help me set up an "Auto Patcher"? I've never done one before and I think I may be updating client often with new item skins and such.

-Ash

ashleyuk

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Loyal Member
Nov 18, 2008
Ok everything is looking good so far.. Anyone remember the quest after MoralizerRing?

Thanks for your patients.

-Ash

ashleyuk

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Loyal Member
Nov 18, 2008
Announcement: Server will be up Today @3:30 or 4:00 pm GM+0. (Depending if I'm awake or not)

Here are the download links to get you guys ready.

Data: Click here
Maps: Click here
Exe: Click here

I'll sort out the Advertisement A.S.A.P. and everything you need to know will be on there. Server is fully wiped and ready to go.

Sorry I haven't posted for a while. I've got no excuse but not having any decent server around just makes Mir less enjoyable. Also I think it's a good time to bring out an High rate!.

-Ash

PS: Once server is UP and ready to go I'll post back here with the IP Address. And the server is capped up till 200. (This gives me time to sort anything and everything up till this point) and hopefully I'll have some 200+ content ready by then.

PPS: The most people that find/reports any bugs or issues within the next 3 days will receive a small thank you token. (Hopefully they won't) and If I already know the issue/bug I won't let it count. (190 Wiz weapon + Invasion @ StrongHold). And possibly "Heroes/Slaves".) But I'll try get those sorted before people reach those levels.

Last edited:

Carribean

I abused the reputation system, now I'm stuck with
Veteran
Feb 18, 2013
Announcement: Server will be up Tomorrow @3:30 or 4:00 pm GM+0. (Depending if I'm awake or not)

Here are the download links to get you guys ready.

Data: Click here
Maps: Click here
Exe: Click here

I'll sort out the Advertisement A.S.A.P. and everything you need to know will be on there. Server is fully wiped and ready to go.

Sorry I haven't posted for a while. I've got no excuse but not having any decent server around just makes Mir less enjoyable. Also I think it's a good time to bring out an High rate!.

-Ash

PS: Once server is UP and ready to go I'll post back here with the IP Address. And the server is capped up till 200. (This gives me time to sort anything and everything up till this point) and hopefully I'll have some 200+ content ready by then.

PPS: The most people that find/reports any bugs or issues within the next 3 days will receive a small thank you token. (Hopefully they won't) and If I already know the issue/bug I won't let it count. (190 Wiz weapon + Invasion @ StrongHold). And possibly "Heroes/Slaves".) But I'll try get those sorted before people reach those levels.
so its up friday afternoon?

ashleyuk

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Loyal Member
Nov 18, 2008
Sorry I've changed it for "Today" at 3:30 - 4:00. But possibly tomorrow could work for most (Since it's the weekends) but we'll see when/if I get more replies about it.

So yer It'll be up today :)

-Ash

PS: I'll be working on fixing the minor issues while people have there fun PKing, Leveling, Questing and all the good stuff Torozor has to offer.

Edit: IF my computer/connection isn't capable to run the server I'm sure I can find some other host. (Most likely someone who's family or a really good friend).

Carribean

I abused the reputation system, now I'm stuck with
Veteran
Feb 18, 2013
just curious as to whether heroes will ingame? cause i hate them haha

Status
Not open for further replies.