Zentaur [GSP]

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
Join Discord
Status
Not open for further replies.

zedina

Mir3 Dev
Legendary
Dec 22, 2005
Funny, all i did was just about content. and you act like a butt hole. Great server owner there.

Gsp has new content and we plan to expand on korean client this xmas

What do you want more? You keep nagging on every thread i do.

IceMan

Hero's Act Mir 2
Legendary
Apr 17, 2003

See wasn't that easy? could have just said there is new content the first. Plus as other its feedback. All i said is the video didnt like smooth. maybe its better ingame.

Lionsm!ght

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 28, 2015

He said does it have anything new apart from standard GSP content.

Everyone knows GSP has new content compared to current mir3 holley files.

Probably best to wait for updated server ad later.

zedina

Mir3 Dev
Legendary
Dec 22, 2005
He said does it have anything new apart from standard GSP content.

Everyone knows GSP has new content compared to current mir3 holley files.

Probably best to wait for updated server ad later.

yes

as i said on my previous posts, when the banners and other stuffs are ready i will make new thread on server advert section with Zentaur GSP

i posted here about launch date because all pm me on fac,e,book or forum and i cant answer to all

IceMan

Hero's Act Mir 2
Legendary
Apr 17, 2003
Zedina, I'm not here to give you any hard time, i'm just fact finding. Server the server does well gratz. I can it was a good idea that i never released mir2 usa files lol.

G/L bud.

zedina

Mir3 Dev
Legendary
Dec 22, 2005
Zedina, I'm not here to give you any hard time, i'm just fact finding. Server the server does well gratz. I can it was a good idea that i never released mir2 usa files lol.

G/L bud.

I worked hard on game balance, game progress, class balance.

Show me another mir3 server with full fixed gsp files, balanced, wecash shop working. This files are 100% fixed. And Zentaur being the only server with the files atm.

You guys litterally throw **** because i got the gsp files working and i have a team in my back working to fix Korean Client too.

Let's not get blind by "rivality" between 2 servers and dont forget that im the most longevity mir3 gamemaster, what is mine, is mine.

This screen is using Korean Client on GSP Server

View attachment 19135

OxxpqxxO

Dentity
Veteran
Oct 25, 2012
I'm glad to see that there are still wonderful people who still hosting this wonderful game in many versions, good luck with your server zedina

fmtf_

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jul 13, 2015
Is the CHB going to be hard to obtain? and will the DGS be a temporary weapon? looks good.

zedina

Mir3 Dev
Legendary
Dec 22, 2005
but the players on windows 10 will need the dx wrapper anyways right?

launcher will do lots of settings (scripted) on gpu exe settings for mir3, (only on mir3.exe), emulation convert for dx 8 to 9, etc

BUT I ADVICE PLAYERS TO TRY GAME FIRST WITHOUT DX WRAPPER ( ONLY FOR THOSE WHO DONT KNOW IF HAVE THAT ERROR ON Mir3 + Win 10 )

Exwizz

Legend
Legendary
Feb 1, 2010
Newcastle
launcher will do lots of settings (scripted) on gpu exe settings for mir3, (only on mir3.exe), emulation convert for dx 8 to 9, etc

BUT I ADVICE PLAYERS TO TRY GAME FIRST WITHOUT DX WRAPPER ( ONLY FOR THOSE WHO DONT KNOW IF HAVE THAT ERROR ON Mir3 + Win 10 )

will these new resolutions you said your working on be ready for live?

Lionsm!ght

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 28, 2015
u got bag full

next time press D menu and use refresh location option

ah yes bag was full, was same as before i logged off but didnt get bounceback etc then but do now from it wierd

Wheres the dx wrapper for client?

Status
Not open for further replies.