Zidaraor 3.55

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
Join Discord
Status
Not open for further replies.

Vagrant

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jul 13, 2004
Romania
Re: Zidaraor 3.55 [Online]

Look vagrant i have explained this many times it is 3.55 it has qualitys like 3.55 and SOON will have the loader trust me am running the 3.55 files.
Could you post a pic with Glowing Armours and get past 255 stats from game ?

MasterQ

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Aug 6, 2006
London

Hawk i dunno why but it dont seem to let me connect, i put user and pass in and after about 20 seconds it says server activly reused it or something.

i was playing on server other day and it weorked

Misticolu50

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Dec 20, 2006
UnitedKingdom

there was a quick reboot to add noob system.

P.S MasterQ has entered Zidaraor Successfully.

More Players come join Zidaraor and have exciting events/pvp tournaments/fun

/Hawk

MasterQ

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Aug 6, 2006
London

there was a quick reboot to add noob system.

P.S MasterQ has entered Zidaraor Successfully.

More Players come join Zidaraor and have exciting events/pvp tournaments/fun

/Hawk
:D gota get my eye of tiger tune so i can start kicking some ass.

So far i think its a good server, there has been two good events so far and neither of them are stupied where you can expect only one person to get it all.

Come join :).

Demonic

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Dec 1, 2003

I Dont think anybody Likes to see the Host promote so Heavily the Donations System - sounds like your after Money, Money Money....

You rushed the server online with way too many bugs, your hosting the forums from the same IP (off the same machine??), maybe this could be your "Lag" Problem"???

Zidaraor Time has come. The time of all servers to die is apon us.

Why does that sound like it is made by some 8 year old?? So your server is so amazingly Awesome that the rest might as well close there servers down?? Persoanlly I find that Tag Offensive...

Oh and here is my Screenshot of the Month - All the donations your ever gonna get !!!

screen05395xi.jpg

Last edited:

Misticolu50

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Dec 20, 2006
UnitedKingdom

This is not offensive this is a catchment not anything ment to be directed and i aint 8 year old i am 21 so there u are and for 2 i think this is irealvent as i can do what i want with my server and for 2 i want donations so i can afford dedi host as all my money saving up for lancaster university so please dont comment on a little thing like this.

Thanks
/Hawk

Demonic

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Dec 1, 2003

A What, A Cachement? Your what 21 Years old you said, sorry Im going deaf in my old age :) Honeslty Man (boy or whatever lol) - Look at what you wrote as a Slogan for your Server, look at what you type in game and your saying your 21 Years old - dont EVER come for a job where I work will you ......

Question (On topic - On Topic)...

Why do you So need a Dedicated server? How many people MAX have you had on your Server since it opened - At One time as well you Slash-dot.com

If the Answer is lower then 75, then you would be wasting your money on a dedciated - End of....go spend it on some Ice Cream or something...

Misticolu50

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Dec 20, 2006
UnitedKingdom

Ok am sorry to announce due to complainents server will be down for a while. We will fix all problems in the mean time.

Please Closed Thread.

/Misticolu50

Status
Not open for further replies.