zumataurus spawns

smoochy boys on tour

dragonheart

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jun 26, 2003
isle of wight
hi peeps im just intrested to know in the set up files the text to make a Zumataurus spawn mobs

Zuma1='ZumaGuardian'
Zuma2='ZumaStatue'
Zuma3='ZumaArcher'
Zuma4='WedgeMoth'

what id like to know is if i were to copy and rename the Zumataurus can it be added to the above files and spawn other mobs say like

Luma1='LumaGuardian'
Luma2='LumaStatue'
Luma3='LumaArcher'
Luma4='LumaMoth'
if any 1 has tryed this and had any luck ?
many many thanks inadvance

Ragnar

Hallowed be thy name
Legendary
Golden Oldie
Loyal Member
Jul 20, 2004
dragonheart said:
hi peeps im just intrested to know in the set up files the text to make a Zumataurus spawn mobs

Zuma1='ZumaGuardian'
Zuma2='ZumaStatue'
Zuma3='ZumaArcher'
Zuma4='WedgeMoth'

what id like to know is if i were to copy and rename the Zumataurus can it be added to the above files and spawn other mobs say like

Zuma1='LumaGuardian'
Zuma2='LumaStatue'
Zuma3='LumaArcher'
Zuma4='LumaMoth'
if any 1 has tryed this and had any luck ?
many many thanks inadvance
i think it should work but u need to leave the "Zuma1" the same i think but well better w8 for a pro to respond ;)

dragonheart

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jun 26, 2003
isle of wight
ty m8 for replying but the point i want to know is can i make another zt rename it and get it to spawn other mobs and still have the zt as normal if you see what i mean so i got
zuma1 = 1st boss
Luma1 = 2nd boss

ZaphodBeeble

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 20, 2004
I extremely doubt that would work. The m2server.exe is programmed to look in the server file's setup.txt for the spawns for the Zumataurus. Adding a 'Lumataurus' to the DB files would not make the m2server look in the same file for 'Luma1=', etc. And if you were to use the same Race and RaceImg for the Luma, all it would spawn is the ZT's spawns. :(

The only way you could get it to spawn like the ZT is edit the m2server.exe to include another set of spawns. And if you can do that, you dont need to ask us for anything :P

Hope this helps, and good luck

/Spikalot

dragonheart

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jun 26, 2003
isle of wight
ty m8 but do you think i could have done i would of asked, i see no point in posting a help thread if you can sort it out your self why waste ppls time oh btw whats the you dont need to ask us bit lol get some time in m8 ive been here a while been helped and gave help with no critisium to any 1

ZaphodBeeble

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 20, 2004
dragonheart said:
ty m8 but do you think i could have done i would of asked, i see no point in posting a help thread if you can sort it out your self why waste ppls time oh btw whats the you dont need to ask us bit lol get some time in m8 ive been here a while been helped and gave help with no critisium to any 1

ZaphodBeeble said:
And if you can do THAT*, you dont need to ask us for anything

*when I say THAT, I mean if you can edit the M2server to include a different set of spawns for a different mob (namely Lumataurus), you wouldn't need our help with anything... because you would be better than most of us here. I was NOT being 'funny' and I was NOT complaining about anyone asking questions.

Thank you very much.

/Spikalot